Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Woolington, Doris Elaine, 88, of Kewanna, a service will be held at 2:30 p.m. today at the Rochester Church of Christ, with visitation starting at 1 p.m. Burial will be at Citizens I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Kewanna, at a later date.
Johns, Mildred “Mickey” Ruth, 94, of Logansport, a private family memorial service will be held at the Ever-Rest Memorial Park Chapel, with Kelly Spencer officiating. A celebration of life will be held at 4 p.m. Friday, Aug. 14, at the American Legion, 828 Burlington Ave., Logansport.
Doris Marlene Hall, 87, formerly of Logansport, passed away on Monday, Aug. 10, 2020, in St. Elizabeth Health Care, Delphi. Arrangements are pending at Kroeger Funeral Home.
Woolington, Doris Elaine, 88, of Kewanna, a service will be held at 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 12, at the Rochester Church of Christ, with visitation starting at 1 p.m. Burial will be at Citizens I.O.O.F. Cemetery in Kewanna, at a later date.
- UPDATE: Two killed in crash on US 35 in Logansport
- BREAKING: New hotel for old mall confirmed and identified
- Logansport delays classes, following Pioneer
- Men killed in US 35 crash from Fort Wayne
- BREAKING Citizens protesting at gov't building after WSP files lawsuit
- Caston starts new school year with new Superintendent
- Cass County high schools to allow limited fans at fall sports events
- Caston hires Gina Hierlmeier as athletic director
- Police Blotter: Aug. 7, 2020
- Pioneer schools delay due to COVID-19