This Week's Circulars
Richard A. Maughmer, 65, of Walton, passed away at 8:26 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 16, 2019. Arrangements are pending with Stout Funeral Homes.
Kenneth M. Alcorn, age 58, Logansport, (wife: Cheryl McManus Alcorn), passed away at 8:04 a.m. Saturday, September 14th, at South Bend Memorial Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Kroeger Funeral Home. Complete obituary available later this week.
James E. Dixon Jr., 86, of Surprise, Arizona, formerly of Logansport, passed away Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019. Memorial Mass: All Saints Catholic Church on Friday, Sept. 20, 2019, at 11 a.m. Complete obituary at www.kroegerfuneralhome .com
- First hemp farmer in Cass County co-hosts symposium on crop
- UPDATED: Cass County judge found dead under car
- Logansport Brewing Co. is up for sale
- US35 chase ends with rollover crash
- Fireside to re-open as pancake house
- Police Blotter: Sept. 16, 2019
- Police Blotter: Sept. 13, 2019
- More than 400 volunteers take on 30 projects on Live United Day
- Police Blotter: Sept. 17, 2019
- Police Blotter: Sept. 12, 2019