PERU – The Indiana Department of Transportation is moving forward with plans to install five J-turn intersections on U.S. 31 in Miami County just three year after pulling a similar proposal that received fierce pushback from legislators and residents.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Lisa Marie Eastham, 38, Peru, passed away Monday, May 25, 2020, in the Houston Hospice in Texas. Arrangements are pending at Fisher Funeral Chapel.
Carla Nethercutt, 49, Kokomo, formerly of Logansport, passed away unexpectedly Saturday, May 23, 2020, at St. Vincent Hospital, Kokomo. Arrangements are pending. www.fisherfuneralchapel.com
- Indiana Beach announces opening day and Taco Shoppe return
- UPDATE: Vehicle pulled from Wabash River
- 'Amazed to be alive': Kokomo man with COVID survives 12 days on ventilator
- Police Blotter: May 19, 2020
- UPDATE: Cass to move to Stage 3 June 1
- Police Blotter: May 20, 2020
- Police Blotter: May 22, 2020
- Businesses not reopening yet keep watching for their time
- Indiana updates COVID-19 numbers
- Police Blotter: May 21, 2020