An American Red Cross Blood Drive will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 4 in Conference Room D/E at Logansport Memorial Hospital.
The public is encouraged to come to the hospital and give blood on that day.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
John E. Hinkle, 86, of Winamac, passed away Monday, Nov. 23, 2020, at Pulaski Memorial Hospital in Winamac. John was born on Feb. 5, 1934, in Camden, Indiana, and is the son to the late Thaddeus and Edna (Horn) Hinkle. On July 2, 1966, in Knox, Indiana, he married Betty M. Sutton, who preced…
- Bodies from car fire to undergo DNA testing
- Pioneer falls to Fort Wayne Luers at semistate
- New owners for Logansport's Asian Market
- Police reports, Nov. 19, 2020
- Woman arrested on felony charges
- BOYS BB: Logansport Berries season preview
- Schnurpel helps Panthers get back to semistate
- Minor injuries sustained at duplex fire
- Public forum, Nov. 19, 2020
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2020