11:01 a.m. — Property-damage accident, Fourth and North streets. A vehicle driven by Jann M. Byers, 45, Logansport, struck a parked vehicle. Logansport Police Department.
1:53 p.m. — Arrest. James Paul Heady, 24, Indianapolis, was arrested on a charge of failure to appear. Cass County Sheriff’s Department.
3:09 p.m. — Arrest. Travis Scott Cunningham, 29, Logansport, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation. LPD.
10:37 a.m. — Assist EMS, 901 E. Main St.
React to this story:
- Community rallies for Marion family after drowning accident
- Man arrested on kidnapping, confinement charges
- TRIPLE CROWN! Pioneer girls win unprecedented 3rd state championship this school year
- Titan Bat Company plans to build cages, retail shop, pro area
- SOFTBALL: Panthers looking to make history this weekend
- New Intermediate School has its contractors in place
- Two Kentland residents killed in bus crash
- Walton man gets 14 years for attempted rape, domestic battery
- IU commit Gunn flashes athleticism in All-Star game
- Drug Task Force seize $15,000 in heroin, meth
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
Perez, Xitlaly, 17, of Logansport, a Mass of Christian Burial will be at 9:30 a.m. today at All Saints Catholic Church with Father Gustavo Lopez officiating. Burial will be at Mt. Hope Cemetery. Rans Funeral Homes & Crematory, Marocco Chapel, is in charge of arrangements.