Some pearls of wisdom we compiled today — and a bunch of other stuff you could probably live without.
Since opening on Broadway in 2010, The Addams Family Musical has taken the stage by storm – and this weekend, it will undoubtedly have the same effect locally.
It’s the last day of March. The rain during the night brought colder temperatures this morning. Friday will be Good Friday so everyone will be off work. Sunday is Easter — we give thanks to our dear Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross so we can be saved from our sins.
Charlie is a 6-year-old bassador (Labrador-Basset mix), male, completely vetted. loves children and gets along with other dogs. Visit him Saturday at the adoption center up the front ramp at 700 Water Street from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Jennifer Landry has always donated blood and always wanted to donate bone marrow. But before she had the chance, she saw a Facebook post from one of her friends.
- Logansport man arrested for drugs, allegedly attacking woman
- Two men charged with meth-related crimes
- Construction of new school to begin this summer
- Pearson headlines All-Loganland boys basketball team
- Logansport HS baseball coaching legends to speak at event
- Pioneer to begin Life Skills Program, hire new staff
- Two Cass men arrested in conjunction with Starke County burglary
- Community input needed for Lewis Cass's $15 million project
- DiMichele family is settling into owning 13 McDonald's in Indiana, including Logansport's
- Locals react to guilty verdict in death of George Floyd
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
Ellison, James D. “Jim,” 86 Logansport, a Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, April 23, in the Crooked Creek Christian Church with Pastor Jeff Allen officiating. Inurnment, with full military honors will follow in the Crooked Creek Christian Cemetery. Arrangements have been entr…