Criminal charges against Mark Racop filed in San Mateo County, Calif., have been dropped, according to ABC7 News in San Francisco.
Mallory Claypool, a 2012 graduate of Ivy Tech Kokomo’s education program who now serves as director of the Lewis Cass Polytechnic Academy in G…
Logansport and Cass County exhibited continued growth and investment in the arts, whether it be a return to the stage or drab walls flowing wi…
Several prominent members of the community are working hard to improve Cass County residents’ health. Those community members came together at…
The Cass County Emergency Management Agency has received a $5,000 award from the NIPSCO Gives Back Fund Public Safety Grant to support public …
Madalyn Kaufman, a kindergartener from Rochester School Corporation’s Columbia Elementary, wants to be a princess when she grows up.
This Week's Circulars
Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
- Police blotter: September 20, 2022
- Police blotter: September 22, 2022
- New restaurant brings Salvadorian menu to town
- Progress: The Junction grows into a reality
- BZA determines variances for Wendy's, event center
- Police blotter: September 21, 2022
- Century Career Center Intern: Gracie Kitchell
- Judge denies solar company's appeal over Pulaski County site
- Fundraiser set for Batmobile maker Mark Racop
- Food inspections: Sept. 23, 2022