Elkhart County Commissioner Frank Lucchese, Mike Yoder, and Suzie Weirick speak about the effects of the EEE virous spray during a news conference at the Elkhart County Administration Building in Goshen, IN on October 1, 2019.
As featured on
GOSHEN — The Elkhart County Commissioners issued an emergency declaration amid the apparent spread of EEE in local horses and as a plan is in place to kill mosquitoes carrying the virus.
This Week's Circulars
- First human case of EEE reported in Indiana
- Bonsett reflects on 50 years of coaching at Lewis Cass
- Woolly worms take over Walton residence
- Remembering Mike Anderson
- New smoothies shop opens with healthy alternatives for the hungry
- Testimony begins in Rochester bus trial
- Police Blotter: Oct. 15, 2019
- Shepard guilty on all counts
- Police Blotter: Oct. 16, 2019
- Body located in woods at Dykeman Park identified