Vigo County School Corp. superintendent Rob Haworth expresses thanks to the community Tuesday after successful passage of an operational referendum. Also speaking were Tammy Pearson and Lori Danielson, who were active with the Vote Yes for Vigo Schools PAC.
As featured on
Vigo County School Corp. officials undoubtedly breathed a sigh of relief Tuesday night after voters gave a thumbs up to an operational referendum that will help fund school safety, health, wellness, transportation and teacher pay while the district responds to its financial challenges.
This Week's Circulars
- FOOTBALL: Kings fall to 59ers in regional
- Logansport residents express concerns over proposed solar farm
- Linemen are key to success for No. 1 Kings
- New business opens in Galveston
- PUBLIC FORUM: Nov. 12, 2019
- Police Blotter: Nov. 12, 2019
- Police Blotter: Nov. 15, 2019
- Police Blotter: Nov. 13, 2019
- Police Blotter: Nov. 14, 2019
- IU Notebook: Breakthrough season helping football recruiting pitch