Defendant Jeremy Ross leaves Vigo Superior Court 3 after being charged with two counts of attempted murder in connection with a Friday police-involved shooting on the city’s east side.
As featured on
Two counts of attempted murder have been filed against the defendant in Friday’s police-involved shooting in Terre Haute.
Jeremy R. Ross, 37, of Terre Haute, appeared this morning in Vigo Superior Court 3 where Judge Sarah Mullican set his bail at $150,000 after reading multiple felony and misdemeanor charges filed today
Details of a police-involved shooting Friday on the city's east side have been released in a probable cause affidavit outlining two counts of attempted murder filed against the defendant. Jeremy R. Ross, 37, of Terre Haute, appeared Wednesday morning in Vigo Superior Court 3, where Judge Sarah Mullican set his bail at $150,000 after reading multiple charges filed by the Vigo County Prosecutor's Office, including attempted murder.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Jocelyn E. Levy, 84, of Logansport, passed away Monday, April 6, 2020 at the McKinney Place in Logansport. Born Dec. 4, 1935 in Indianapolis, she was the daughter to the late Earl R. and Dorothy E. (Wallman) Levy. Jocelyn is a former member of Eagles Lodge #323 Auxiliary, Moose Lodge #232 Au…
- Second COVID-19 case reported in Cass County
- Cass County now has four COVID-19 cases
- Legendary baseball coach Jim Turner turns 89
- Logansport woman gets 100th birthday surprise
- Police Blotter: April 1, 2020
- Police Blotter: April 3, 2020
- Sports medicine program sees success as it expands
- Local medical officials call for extension of emergency order through April
- MORNING UPDATE: Second COVID-19 death reported in Elkhart County
- Cass Co. officials confirm first case of COVID-19