Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Bonnie K. (Hellyer) James McDonald, 76, Logansport, passed away Sunday, Aug. 2, 2020. A gathering of family and friends will be 3-6 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 5, in Fisher Funeral Chapel. To read her full obituary, visit www.fisherfuneralchapel.com.
Bell, Betty C., 88, of Logansport, a celebration of life will be held at 11 a.m. today at Gundrum Funeral Home with Candice Hinkle officiation. Burial will follow in Rock Creek Cemetery.
Benjamin "Benny" Woolever, 64, died Thursday at home. Visitation: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3, with the funeral at 1 p.m., both at Logansport Church of the Nazarene. Complete obituary: www.kroegerfuneralhome.com. Arrangements: Kroeger Funeral Home.
Lawson, Barbara D., 92, Lafayette, formerly of Monticello, services will be held today, at Springer-Voorhis-Draper Funeral Home. Visitation will be 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The funeral service will follow at 1 p.m., with Pastor David Inskeep officiating. Burial will be at Buffalo Cemetery.
Douglas P. Groves 65, Logansport, Indiana, passed away Tuesday, July 28, 2020, at his residence. Survivors include his son, Douglas P. Groves II, Logansport, Indiana. No services are scheduled. Arrangements by Zimmerman Bros. Funeral Home, Rochester.
- 3 Pioneer football players test positive for COVID-19
- Couple plans to bring party back to Winamac opera house
- Pharos-Tribune editor arrested for drunken driving
- Suit against Cass Co on WSP proceedings in legal limbo
- Titus looks back on ’74 regional champion team
- Arguments heard in suit against Cass County
- Royals scout Farrell comes home for alumni game
- Trophy Factory goes 10-0 to win Babe Ruth championship
- 17-year-old facing attempted murder charge in adult court
- Breaking news: Logansport council comes out against WSP