Breakfast: A sonshine breakfast is planned at 7 a.m. at Galveston United Methodist Church. Donations will be accepted.
Civic Players performance: Civic Players of Logansport is presenting “Family Ties and Little White Lies,” by Gary Ray Stapp, at 2:30 p.m. in McHale Performing Arts Center, Logansport. Tickets are $9 for students and seniors; $11 for adults . For more information call the Box Office at (574) 753-4116 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Historical presentation: Donovan Rypkema will be presenting “The Economics of Historic Preservation” at 6 p.m. in Calvary Presbyterian Church. This presentation is free and open to the public. For more information contact Linda Klinck at (574) 753-2945.
Senior lunch: A senior lunch will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall at New Waverly United Methodist Church. Donations will be accepted.
Chili supper, gospel music: The Sullivan Family Bluegrass Gospel will perform at 7 p.m. at Center United Pentecostal Church, 15 W. Warren St. in Peru. A chili supper is from 4 to 7 p.m. Donations accepted.
Chicken bash: A Hap’s chicken bash will be from 4:30 to 7 p.m. at Miami Baptist Church. Tickets are $7.50 for adults and $3.50 for children 8 and under. Dine in or carry-out.
Flu, pneumonia shots: MDM Home Health Care, Wolcott, is offering flu shots from 10 a.m. to noon at the Downtown Senior Center, Sixth and High Street. Flu and pneumonia shots are free to Medicare Part B recipients. Those getting shots must show their cards. The cost for all others is $30 for flu shot; $35 for flu mist; and $40 for pneumonia shot.
React to this story:
- Culver's restaurant coming to Logansport
- Logansport woman returns to open healthy shake business downtown
- Arrest made in Dunham’s burglaries
- A new cut: Victor Madrigal opens downtown barber shop
- Man sentenced after failing to report death of mother-in-law
- Pursuit ends in crash on Michigan Avenue
- Man gets 7 years after assault on community corrections employee
- Logansport School Board elects officers, approves teacher incentive
- Police blotter: Jan. 11, 2022
- Three-vehicle crash leaves one hospitalized
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.