Christmas Concert: The Lewis Cass Junior-Senior High School Choir Department will present the annual Christmas Concert at 7 p.m. in the LCHS auditorium. Admission is $3.50 for adults and $2.50 for students. The choirs also will hold the annual raffle of their Christmas poinsettias used to decorate the stage.
Winter Wonderland: Winamac’s annual Winter Wonderland will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. in the downtown area. Craft and vendor booths will be set up at the Opera House and Fire Station. Activities will include buggy rides throughout downtown for a $5 donation. During the evening, children and their parents may come to the courthouse to have pictures taken with Santa. Music will be performed by participating school bands and choirs, church choirs and bells, and carolers.
Christmas Pageant: “The Mouse’s Tale,” a Christmas pageant, will be presented by Cornerstone Christian School and Preschool at 6:30 p.m. in McHale Auditorium. Donations will be accepted at the door.
Victorian Christmas: The Cass County Historical Society would like to invite everyone to “A Victorian Christmas.” The open house will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. at the museum inside the Jerolaman-Long home, 1004 E. Market St. Refreshments will be served. Admission is free.
React to this story:
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Anspach, John J., 84, Logansport, visitation hours will be held from 4 to 6 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021, at the Vineyard Community Church of Logansport, 715 E. Broadway. A celebration of life will be held at a later date. Gundrum Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Pioneer parents express outrage over superintendent's message
- J.C. Penney building demolition starts to prepare for new hotel
- McDonald's owners sell all five establishments
- Old CR 600 E bridge collapsed during removal
- Police investigating inmate death at Cass County Jail
- Police reports, Jan. 14, 2021
- 21 hogs killed in semi-truck fire
- Former at-home bakers enjoying success with storefront
- Logansport teens working to bring skate park to city
- Amelio's reaches 150 this year, remains part of the social fabric