Breakfast: The Kewanna/Union Township Volunteer Fire Department is hosting an all-you-can-eat pancake and sausage breakfast from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Donations will be accepted.
Breakfast, Clowns and More: The Camping Club of France Park is hosting the annual biscuits and gravy and pancakes and sausage breakfast from 7 to 11 a.m. at the park. The cost is $4 for biscuits and gravy or pancakes and sausage, or $7 for everything. The cost for children ages 3 to 10 is $3.50, and children under 3 are free. There also will be a dedication at 1 p.m. for the new equipment that was installed from the benefit last year. For information, call 721-3918.
Memorial Day Parade: The Memorial Day Parade is scheduled at 9:45 a.m. downtown Logansport.
React to this story:
- Logansport man arrested for drugs, allegedly attacking woman
- Two men charged with meth-related crimes
- Carmel couple starts restoring Greensfelder home, saving it from its condemned status
- Pioneer to begin Life Skills Program, hire new staff
- Police, fire departments report busy March
- Construction of new school to begin this summer
- Logan man guilty of drug dealing, gets 30 years
- Logan school board enters contract with substitute teacher service
- Logansport HS baseball coaching legends to speak at event
- Community input needed for Lewis Cass's $15 million project
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
Michelle Lynn Clary, Logansport, passed away in the comfort of her home on Thursday, April 15, 2021, at the age of 33. Arrangements are pending. The complete obituary is available at www.kroegerfuneralhome.com.
James D. Ellison, 86, Logansport, passed away Friday, April 16, at his home. To view his obituary, visit www.fisherfuneralchapel.com.
Shaw, Irene F., 91, of Logansport, a funeral service celebrating Irene’s life will be held at noon today at Fisher Funeral Chapel, with Pastor Adam Speicher officiating. Interment will follow in the Ever Rest Memorial Park. Friends will be received one hour prior to the service in the funera…