Trooper Randy McPike of the Peru Post of the Indiana State Police checks the rear brakes on a school bus operated by Southeastern Community Schools. With school starting soon, troopers have been busy checking buses throughout the area. Troopers reported that all 29 Southeastern buses had passed inspection.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
Stevens, Michael James, 74, of Logansport, a celebration gathering of friends and family will be held from 4 – 7 p.m. today in Gundrum Funeral Home.
Patricia A. Beety, 78, of Logansport, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020, in her residence. Born on Dec. 7, 1941, in Kokomo, Indiana, she was the daughter to the late Hobart and Ina (Johnson) Barnard. Patricia graduated from Onward High School and had worked at the Gossard, RBM and Switches…
- Logansport man faces child pornography charges
- Former EMT sentenced to 12 for sex with minor
- Cass Co Council passes zinc plant bonds despite protests
- Cass jail has had seven COVID cases
- FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: Pioneer rolls past Attucks
- Police reports, Sept. 19, 2020
- Johnson leads Lewis Cass past Northwestern
- Public persuades Lewis Cass to nix sports complex
- Letter: So many questions going unanswered
- 3 dead in plane crash near Glenndale airport