Should the president use unspent Defense Department disaster recovery and military construction funds for the construction of a border wall?
Police say slick roads caused a single-vehicle rollover crash at the intersection of Yorktown Road and High Street Tuesday morning. According to Logansport Police Department Sgt. Nate Garrison, a black Ford Expedition driven by Glen Cooper, 35, Peru, was traveling westbound on High Street wh…
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Database: Nearly 20 UFO sightings reported in Cass Co.
- France Park expands by over 100 acres
- Police Blotter: Jan. 11, 2019
- Silcox twins sign with D-I Morehead State
- Sex offender's babysitter ad exposes loophole in law
- New Inntiquity, A Country Inn finished after fire destroyed original
- Police Blotter: Jan. 14, 2019
- Police Blotter: Jan. 9, 2019
- Police Blotter: Jan. 10, 2019
- Trustee trying to get back on LFD