- Rays blank Indians in AL Wild Card game CLEVELAND (AP) -- The Tampa Bay Rays' road show rolls on. Next stop: Boston. Alex Cobb dodged trouble for nearly seven innings and the Rays pitched their way to another must-have win on the road, beating the Cleveland Indians 4-0 Wednesday night in t
- Indiana scores 73 in season-opening win over ISU BLOOMINGTON (AP) -- Indiana's Nate Sudfeld threw four touchdown passes, and Tevin Coleman rushed for 169 yards and two more TDs in Thursday night's record-breaking 73-35 victory over Indiana State. The Hoosiers (1-0) scored 45 points in the first hal
- Final chance to shine before final cuts INDIANAPOLIS — Final evaluations. That's how Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano views tonight's preseason finale with the Cincinnati Bengals. Veteran wide receiver Reggie Wayne, meanwhile, makes a more cultural comparison. "It's like getting voted off the island," Wayne joked recently.
- BOWMAN: Darland dazzles in Smackdown Prior to the 2013 season, Lincoln open-wheel standout Dave Darland noted in a conversation that he had two primary goals entering the season.
- Without a major this year, Woods looks to FedEx Cup JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) -- This might be the best way to measure Tiger Woods' season. Sam Snead is getting more attention than Jack Nicklaus. Woods said again Wednesday at The Barclays this already has been a great season, and it's difficult to argue.
VIDEO: NC State player makes one-handed somersault catch
North Carolina State University Center Fielder Brett Williams was caught on camera making a one-handed catch before landing with an acrobatic midair cartwheel against the New Mexico State Aggies.
Colts cap surprising regular season with big win
Just a year removed from a disastrous 2-14 season and nine months since the decision was made to retool a veteran-laden roster and get younger in a hurry, the Indianapolis Colts completed one of the most remarkable turnarounds in NFL history Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Karim helps Colts head full speed into playoffs
Deji Karim quickly accelerated as the seam suddenly appeared in front of him.
The back-up running back was working as a valet, parking cars at a hotel, before he was re-signed by the Indianapolis Colts on Dec. 11.
Colts reach brink of postseason after another comeback win
Same sum, different math.
The Indianapolis Colts’ improbable run continued Sunday with a 27-23 victory against the Tennessee Titans at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Athlete of the Week: ‘Mr. Valuable’
Caston’s boys basketball team has won 30 games the last two seasons despite not having a player taller than 6-foot-1 in either season.
- More Sports Headlines