As LeBron decides, Miami and Cleveland wait
When it comes to LeBron James, all that's certain is this: One fan base is about to feel scorned, and other is about to feel absolute joy.
NCAA's Emmert calls for 'scholarships for life'
NCAA President Mark Emmert says college athletes should receive "scholarships for life."
- 2014 IHSAA State Gymnastics Finals
Seniors help put Kings back on winning track
On Friday, Lewis Cass’ boys basketball team spent a major bulk of the day at its at the corporation’s elementary schools, spending time with wide-eyed youngsters shooting hoops and signing autographs.
End of the road for Cass
The Lewis Cass boys basketball squad possessed this season an unparalleled ability to turn what should have been areas of deficiency into its biggest strengths.
Cass seniors lead charge back to boys hoops prominence
The Class 2A boys basketball final four is loaded with 20-win teams. No. 7-ranked Lewis Cass (22-2) and Westview (22-4) will meet in the northern semistate on Saturday at Huntington and No. 1 Park Tudor (22-4) and No. 2 Clarksville (23-2) will meet in the southern semistate on Saturday at Seymour.
Sports briefs: Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2014
DePaul's Penny honored by Big East CHICAGO – DePaul senior forward Jasmine Penny was named to the Big East Conference Women’s Basketball Weekly Honor Roll it was announced on Monday by the league office. The senior, who was named the conference’s Pl
- Colts ink veteran receiver Branch for added depth The Indianapolis Colts made some news off the field Monday with the announcement that former New England Patriots wide receiver Deion Branch has been signed to the active roster. Branch, who played collegiately at Louisville, currently lives in Carme
- The next challenge FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- A defense that allowed 44 points in a playoff game might boost the confidence of its next opponent. Such generosity rarely leads to wins. But the New England Patriots aren't counting on the Indianapolis Colts being that vuln
- Strange season yields good results I have to say that this year has been quite unique during deer season. The tremendous swings in weather have led to a totally different season than I think most of my fellow deer hunters and I were expecting. From warm mild days to thunderstorms and
- More Sports Headlines
- As LeBron decides, Miami and Cleveland wait