Web Site Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and web site usage information from you when you visit Our web site. This information helps Us in evaluating how Our visitors use and navigate Our web site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors to each page of the web site, and the length of their visits.
Special Features: When you use some of the special features of Our web site and at other times, We may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, age, address, e-mail address, credit-card number and facts about your interests and similar information.
Surveys and Form: We may conduct occasional online surveys or ask you to fill in forms. For example, when you are within Our web site, you may see a pop-up window offering you the optional opportunity of participating in a survey. These surveys and forms are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information that you provide Us in the following ways:
• For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information, for example, when you request that additional information be sent to you, We will use your personal information to process your request.
• To send you e-mail notifications about Our new or existing services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
• To allow Us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
• To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
• To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about Our user base and usage patterns.
We may also disclose personally identifiable information when We, in good faith, believe that the law requires Us to do so. As We develop Our business, We might sell or buy businesses or assets. In transactions such as these, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, in the unlikely event that We or one of Our publishing lines are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your Ability to Choose
You can always decide not to provide your personal information to Our web site, however in some cases failing to provide such information may limit your ability to use certain features available at Our web site. You can let Us know that you do not wish to receive information about special offers and new products and features by opting out at the time you give Us your personally identifiable information or after opting in by contacting Us at the following e-mail address:
Links to Third Party Web Sites
The personally identifiable information We collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Comments and Questions