Logansport Memorial Hospital
• Nicholas and Heather Titus, Logansport, are the parents of a son, Austin Douglas Scott Titus, born Sunday, Aug. 22, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Shannon See, Deedsville, and Ron Eskildsen, Logansport. Maternal great-grandparents are Richard and Louise Eskildsen, Larry Ervin, and Joyce Dalton. Paternal grandparents are Douglas W. Titus, Walton, Lori A. Monroe, Kokomo, and Tiffany Titus. Paternal great-grandparents are Richard and Mary Titus, Logansport, and Jim and Betty Hollingsworth, Galveston.
• Trista Bowen and Andy Hayden, Walton, are the parents of a daughter, Khloe Jolyn Hayden, born Tuesday, July 6, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Mike and Heather Bowen and Mike and Terri Ayers. Maternal great-grandparents are Leroy and Iva Bowen, Mary Lou Cain, and Jack and Rovena Ayers. Paternal grandparents are Ron and Darla Hayden. Paternal great-grandparents are Ethel Homburg and Joyce Hayden.
Pulaski Memorial Hospital
• Reece and Brandee Stepler, Flora, are the parents of a daughter, Brylee Nichole Stepler, born Friday, July 23, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Brad and Diane Johnson, Flora. Maternal great-grandparents are Bob and Sandy Johnson, Flora, and Dorothy Rhine, Delphi. Paternal grandparents are Doug and Dana Shepler, Converse. Paternal great-grandparents are Woodrow and Gene Johnson, Kokomo, and Phyllis Stepler, Amboy.
• Shane Gosnell and Rachel Kennedy, Monticello, are the parents of a son, Ryder James Gosnell, born Monday, Aug. 2, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Ronald and Virginia Kennedy, Winamac. Maternal great-grandparents are Ronald and Sue Kennedy, Winamac, and Jackaliene Beck, Scranton, Ark. Paternal grandparents are Ronnie and Erin Gosnell, Royal Center. Paternal great-grandparent is Charlene Gosnell, Royal Center. Paternal great-great-grandparent is Lydia Kennedy, Winamac.
White County Memorial Hospital
• Kasey Pattengale, Monticello, is the parent of a daughter, Addilyn Jade Pattengale, born Sunday, Aug. 1, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Tammy Pattengale and Abraham Pattengale, Monticello. Great-grandparents are Lynn and Tom Patterson, North Carolina.
• Samantha Elizabeth Welch, Brookston, is the parent of a son, Gabriel Connor Ray Welch, born Saturday, July 31, 2010. Maternal grandparent is Debra Burnside, Brookston. Great-grandparents are Sandra and Jay Burnside, Camden, Tenn., and Leonard Welch,
• Anthony Joseph III and Carrie Leean Vuolo, Monticello, are the parents of a daughter, Kiera Elizabeth Vuolo, born Sunday, Aug. 1, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Colleen and Mike Bauers, Idaville, and David and Patricia Clawson, Clinton, Tenn. Paternal grandparents are Donna Wiley, Francesville, and Anthony Vuolo II, Port Charlotte, Fla. Great-grandparents are Larry and Donna Musall, Monticello, Barbra Clawson, Monticello, Jim and Cindy Yeager, Monticello, and Anne Vuolo, Port Charlotte, Fla.
• Douglass Russell and Felicelia Saro-ay McGill, Reynolds, are the parents of a son, Adonnis Simo McGill, born Friday, July 30, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Felicisimo Saro-ay and Rosalia Saro-ay. Paternal grandparents are Joan Dorothy Fleck and Dan Mays McGill.
• Rey Raul and Arabel Valle, Monticello, are the parents of Anzel Amir Valle, born Friday, July 30, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Sirenio Delgado, and Paulina Munoz, Monticello. Paternal grandparents are Maria Del Carmen Gonzalez and Alberto Valle, Tamaolipas, Mexico. Great-grandparent is Adela Soto, Monticello.
• Sheena Marie Hardesty and Cameron Joseph Stearns, Delphi, are the parents of a son, Owen James Stearns, born Friday, July 30, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Susan Hardesty, Monticello, and Doyle Hardesty and Gina Hardesty, Madison. Paternal grandparents are Greg and Tina Stuhlmacher, Monticello, John and Georgia Stearns, Lafayette. Great-grandparents are Rudy and Linda Owens, Monticello, and Jim and Becky Eddy, Delphi.
• Shannon Patricia Heineman and Joseph Robert Budka, Knox, are the parents of a son, Kaleb Blake Budka, born Friday, July 30, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Kathy Goodwin, Logansport, Bud Goodwin, Logansport, and David Heineman, Knox. Paternal grandparents are Rick and Cindy Hagen, and Ed and Diane Budka. Great-grandparents are Patricia Gricus, Illinois, and Sue Marsh, Florida.
• Lucas Todd and Karlie Jo Mansfield, Battle Ground, are the parents of a daughter, Kathryn Jo Mansfield, born Thursday, July 22, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Greg and Kelly Stockment, Monticello, and Gary and Peggie Cudworth, Francesville. Paternal grandparents are Todd and Darla Mansfield, Brookston. Great-grandparents are Rex and Georgia Hendryx, Battle Ground, Beverly Cooper, Brookston, and Patricia Allen, Chalmers.
• Kristyn Hickman and Roger Stevens, Monticello, are the parents of a son, Kamryn Jay Stevens, born Monday, Aug. 23, 2010. Paternal grandparents are Chris and Ralph Boice, Chalmers.
Great-grandparents are Pat and Carl Holeman, Reynolds.
• Chadwick William and Michelle Antoinette Henricks, Monticello, are the parents of a son, Gavin Michael Henricks, born Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Michael and Cathy O’Farrell, Delphi. Paternal grandparents are Karen Henricks, Monticello, and the late William Henricks. Great-grandparents are Robert and Fran Fox, Monticello, Marilyn O’Farrell, Delphi, and the late Thomas O’Farrell, and Esta Cox, Frankfort, and the late George Cox.
• Craig Brandon and Christy K. Coon, Kewanna, are the parents of a son, Lucas Owen Coon, born Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Sam and Pam Jones, Star City. Paternal grandparents are Don and Donna Coon, Otterbein. Great-grandparents are Helen Jones, Logansport, Norma Miller, Lucerne, Ginny Copas, West Lafayette, and Maxine Coon, Lafayette.
• Michael A. and Elizabeth M. Andrews, Burnettsville, are the parents of a son, Brody Lee Andrews, born Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2010. Maternal grandparents are Dick and Sandee Alma, Burnettsville. Paternal grandparents are Ross and Jean Andrews, Burnettsville. Great-grandparents are Vivian Alma, Burnettsville, Boyd Criswell, Monticello, and Pauline Matthews, Monticello.
Celso Baltazar Gaspar, 20, and Catrina Hernandez-Sebastian, 20, both of Logansport.
Saul Flores Cruz, 32, and Mildred Herrera Rodriguez, 31, both of Logansport.
Samuel F. Fry, 24, and Kayla K. McIntire, 23, both of Logansport.
Timothy Q. Gregorich, 20, Lucerne, and Whitney A. Nicholas, 19, Logansport.
Juan E. Guajardo, 20, Bianca N. Casimiro-Santi, 16, both of Logansport.
Nicholas L. Knauff, 29, and Michelle M. Ousley, 27, both of Logansport.
Daniel Wydra, 2330 North St., $200, roof deck.
Mike McCord, 2825 E. Market St., $15,000, renovation.
Gray Mill, 500 E. Broadway, $2,000, siding and new roof.
Josh Rush, 511 Shultz St., $1,000, roof.
Lucy Burton, 301 E. Miami Ave., electrical.
David Miller, 3012 E. Broadway, electrical.
Mike Wake, 1629-1631 High St., $2,800, roof.
John Racop, 121 W. Miami Ave., $6,950, roof.
Cindy Shively, 331 W. Linden Ave., $2,170, roof.
Ken Echols, 17 E. Colfax St., $1,200, remodel.
William Wilson, 315 Seventh St., $1,300, gutters.
Ellaine Eudy, 2712 Emmett Drive, $4,500, roof.
Don MaMahan, 121 Humphrey St., $3,000, siding and one window.
Miguel De Miguel Juan, 617 High St., $2,000, inside remodel.
Jason Pine, 1334 Clifton Ave., $5,800, new furnace and air conditioning.
Silver Lake, 2430 E. Market St., $2,500, siding.
Gabriel Lopez, 806 North St., $1,200, windows.
Candelaria Serrano, 525 12th St., $700, drywall.
Charles Murphy, 3918 High St., $2,029, chain link fence.
The following people were fined $25 and $114.50 in court costs for violations. All costs are approximate.
Seat belt: Robert Oakes, 44, Marion; Harold H. Redman, 70, Forest; Anthony D. Redman, 47, Forest; Jason L. Carter, 36, Logansport; Cory D. Hipsher, 18, Logansport; Stephanie M. Croddy, 35, Kokomo; Michael A. Ellis, 30, Flora; David M. Titus, 42, Kokomo; Brad A. Lee, 33, Albany; James A. Foster, 31, Redkey; Kevin M. Lucy, 35, Logansport; Shawn E. McLochlin, 36, Logansport; Alun J. Sailors, 53, Gary; Joshua R. Layer, 19, Logansport; Brent M. Adams, 19,
Logansport; John A. Fitch, 40, Galveston; Garrett L. McMillen, 19, Rochester; Alena Kameric, 23, Kokomo; Adam J. Hoffmeister, 23, Galveston; Kasi J. Elpers, 24, Fort Wayne; Stacy R. Warner, 36, Logansport; Eric J. Shreve, 38, Indianapolis; Crystal D. Rohrabaugh, 25, Logansport; Timothy W. Longacre, 42, Galveston; Levi M. Leicht, 28, Galveston; Timothy S. Young, 46, Logansport; Alisha M. Roper, 19, Galveston; Christopher J. Blue, 20, Kokomo; Jonathon C. Hammons, 18, Logansport; Brittney K. Dawn Sparger, 18, Walton.
Speeding: Gerardo Montano, 17, Logansport; Ann G. Ziegler, 69, LaPorte; Tabetha M. Walker, 19, Kokomo; Robert E. Stickler, 43, Essexville, Mich. Nicole Mohr-Eslinger, 37, Indianapolis; Paul D. Homburg III, 29, Logansport; Jeffery T. Liesendahl, 45, Batavia, Ill.
Other violations: Gloria Spurgeon, 44, Logansport, no operators license when required; Brenda K. Ervin, 63, Logansport, expired license plate; Ambar Ferniza, 29, Logansport, child restraint violation; Christopher R. Haas, 27, Logansport, failure to sign registration; and Erica R. Collins, 24, Logansport, failure to change address on drivers license.
Cass Superior Court I (Honorable Thomas Perrone presiding)
Keenon Lowe, 23, Logansport, pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property, pursuant to a plea agreement. Lowe was sentenced to one year on in-home detention and six months on probation. He was ordered to pay $414 in costs, restitution in an amount to be determined to the victim and undergo a drug and alcohol evaluation.
Brittney Chanel Gilmore, 23, South Bend, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance, pursuant to a plea agreement. Gilmore was sentenced to four days in the Cass County Jail and 361 days on probation. She was ordered to pay $414 in costs.
Brett Michael Rush, 25, Logansport, violated his in-home detention. The court reinstated six months on work release on the original charge of operating while intoxicated. His in-home detention was terminated. This is to be served consecutively with a probation violation. The court reinstated six months on work release on the original charge of possession of a controlled substance. His probation was terminated.
Jose R. Reyes-Briseno, 28, Logansport, violated his probation. The court reinstated 60 additional days on in-home detention on the original charge of operating while intoxicated-endangering a person. His probation was terminated.
Charles Hancock, 59, Kokomo, pleaded guilty to operating while intoxicated, pursuant to a plea agreement. Hancock was sentenced to six months in the Cass County Jail, one year on in-home
detention and one and a half years on probation. He was ordered to pay $714 in costs and undergo a drug and alcohol evaluation. His license was suspended for two years. He received five days credit.
Jeremy S. Leazenby, 24, Logansport, violated his probation. The court extended his probation with an additional 90 days on the original charge domestic battery.
William J. Scales, 40, Logansport, pleaded guilty to operating while intoxicated, pursuant to a plea agreement. Scales was sentenced to six months on work release, six months on in-home detention and one and a half years on probation. He was ordered to pay $614.50 in costs and restitution in an amount to be determined to the victim. His license was suspended for two years. He received one day credit.
Earl R. Maggart, 50, Logansport, pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property, pursuant to a plea agreement. Maggart was sentenced to six months on probation. He was ordered to pay restitution in an amount to be determined to the victim. This sentence was to be served concurrently with guilty plea to operating while intoxicated. He was sentenced to six months on work release, one year on in-home detention and one year on probation. He was ordered to pay $614.50 in costs and undergo a drug and alcohol evaluation. His license was suspended for two years. He received two days credit.