• Champion efforts to lower Cass County’s teen pregnancy rate.
• Keep an eye on efforts to develop a trash-to-energy system for Logansport Municipal Utilities and ensure that officials honor their pledge to keep the process open and above board.
• Make sure the new Hoosier Heartland becomes an economic benefit.
• Promote the creation of new jobs in Logansport and Cass County through a coordinated economic development effort.
• Encourage improved housing in the community by ridding neighborhoods of blighted properties and exploring the development of new housing.
• Continue to encourage local government to save taxpayer dollars through collaboration and consolidation of services.
• Carry out our watchdog role by holding public officials accountable.
• Support local schools in their efforts to improve student performance.
• Continue efforts to identify the community’s assets and promote them both here and elsewhere.