- DeVon Loyd Overmyer KEWANNA -- Mr. DeVon Loyd Overmyer, 90, Kewanna, passed away at 2:11 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at the home of his daughter and son-in-law Jane and Tom Johnson. On April 30, 1923, DeVon was born near Lake Bruce to Lloyd and Nora Woodcox Overmyer. Gr
- Freida J. Miller ROYAL CENTER -- Freida J. Miller, 71, Royal Center, passed away unexpectedly at 5:18 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, at Logansport Memorial Hospital. Born on Sept. 4, 1942, in Winamac, she was the daughter of Virgil and Bethel (Foust) Smith. In July of
- Jerry Wayne Sivits Jerry Wayne Sivits, 68, Logansport, passed away at 12:35 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, in Chase Center, Logansport. Services will be held at a later date. Burial will be at Ever-Rest Memorial Park in Logansport. Arrangements were entrusted to Gundru
- Mary Alice Harper KOKOMO -- Mary Alice Harper, 90, Kokomo, passed away at 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, at Kindred Place, Kokomo, where she had been a resident for several weeks. Born April 9, 1923, in Carroll County, she was the daughter of Roy Monroe and Inah Jane (
- Sue Fair LAKE BRUCE -- Sue Fair, 80, Lake Bruce, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at her residence. Born Aug. 8, 1933, in Kokomo, she was the daughter of the late William and Rachel (Blossey) Benson. On May 22, 1953, she married Austin Fair. He
Robert L. "Brownie" Brown
BURROWS -- Robert L. "Brownie" Brown, 89, Burrows, passed away at 1:20 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013, at IU Health Arnett Hospital, Lafayette. He was born Nov. 3, 1924, in Burrows, to the late Paul and Josphine Carney Brown. His marriage was to Quinc
- DeVon Loyd Overmyer KEWANNA -- DeVon Loyd Overmyer, 90, Kewanna, passed away at 2:11 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at his daughter's residence. A celebration of his life will be at 1 p.m. Saturday in the Good Family Funeral Home, Rochester, with Pastor Todd Wilson officia
- Kenny Schidler FLORA -- Kenny Schidler, 70, Flora, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at his residence. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Friday at Morning Heights Cemetery, Delphi. Davidson Funeral Home is entrusted with the funeral arrangements.
- Marcelle Booher ELKHART -- Marcelle Booher, 94, Elkhart, passed away Friday, Nov. 29, 2013. Services will be at noon Friday at Hartzler-Gutermuth-Inman Funeral Home, Elkhart. Burial will be in St. Vincent De Paul Cemetery, Elkhart.
- Emma M. Amthauer Emma M. Amthauer, 88, formerly of Walton, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013, at Woodbridge Health Care Center. She was born June 19, 1925, in Manson, (Clinton County), the daughter of Roy and Emma M. (Swope) Wilson. On June 14, 1953, in Walton, she
- More Obituaries Headlines