Jody A. Buell, 44, Logansport, passed away at 12:05 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, in Logansport Memorial Hospital.
Born Nov. 12, 1968, in Elkhart, he was the son of James A. and Ruth Ann Coates Buell. In 1997 he married Kathryn D. Sellers, who preceded him in death Sept. 2, 2002.
Jody was a guard at the Miami County Correctional Facility.
He was an avid Colts and Notre Dame fan. Jody was a member of the Black Rock Project and enjoyed working out.
Surviving Jody are his mother, Ruth Ann Hess of Logansport; son, Katlin Zane Buell of Logansport; daughter, Jordan (Justin) Cook of Peru; companion, Chrissy Robinson of Logansport; brother, Josh Hess of Logansport; two granddaughters, Alectra and Kalliope Cook of Peru; four aunts, Eve DeHaven, Lynn (Jim) Norzinskay, Lavina Samuels and Rhiannon Cynawae, all of Logansport; two uncles, Fred Coates of South Bend and Jim (Frances) Coates of North Carolina; special cousin, Nikki Taylor; best friend Randy Bengal; several other cousins and three nephews.
He was preceded in death by one brother, Jim Buell.
A celebration of life will be held at 7 p.m. Monday in the Gundrum Funeral Home with Wade Moss officiating. Burial will be private in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 3 p.m. until the time of service Monday in the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the family.
You may sign the guest book and send online condolences at gundrumfuneralhome.com
- Helen Hughes MULBERRY -- Helen Hughes, 93, formerly of Delphi, passed away on Saturday, April 19, 2014, at Mulberry Health & Retirement Community, Mulberry. Visitation will be 1 p.m. until the 2 p.m. service on Thursday at Davidson Funeral Home, Delphi. Pastor Da
- Thomas Eugene Brooks BRINGHURST -- Thomas Eugene Brooks, 78, Bringhurst, passed away at 6:58 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 2014, at IU Health Arnett Hospital, Lafayette. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Thursday at Baker-Abbott Funeral Home, Flora, with the Rev. Larry DeVos off
- Patsy (Massengill) Phillips DELPHI -- Patsy (Massengill) Phillips, 57, Delphi, passed away on Monday, April 21, 2014, at her home. Services will be 7 p.m. Friday at Davidson Funeral Home, Delphi. Visitation will be from 5 p.m. until time of services Friday at the funeral home.
- Lyman Arthur 'Bud' King ROCHESTER -- Lyman Arthur "Bud" King, 91, Rochester, passed away at 11:07 p.m. Monday, April 21, 2014, at his home, surrounded by his loving family. Born Sept. 9, 1922, in Fulton County, he was the son of the late Virgil and Fleetie (Crippen) King. O
- Nada M. Wiseman DAYTON, Ohio -- Nada M. Wiseman, 78, Dayton, Ohio, formerly of Monticello, passed away on Friday, April 18, 2014, in Dayton, Ohio. Celebration of life service will be 2 p.m. Thursday at Miller-Roscka Funeral Home, Monticello, with the Rev. Chris Dod
Dr. Joseph Robert Lemoine
Dr. Joseph Robert Lemoine, 64, Logansport and Cleveland, Miss., passed away at 5:20 p.m., Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Millers Merry Manor, Logansport. Born on Aug. 26, 1949, in Lafayette, La., he was the son of the late Dr. Joseph and June (Hawkins)
- Brianna Fern Rylands PERU -- Brianna Fern Rylands, 1, Peru, passed away at Lutheran Hospital in Fort Wayne on Sunday, April 20, 2014. Funeral services will be at 5 p.m. Thursday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastor Darlen DeHaai officiating. A time of visitation
- Ayden Lee Simmons LAFAYETTE -- Ayden Lee Simmons, 26 days old, Lafayette, passed away at 6:20 a.m. Sunday, April 20, 2014, in Peyton Manning Children's Hospital, Indianapolis. Born March 25, 2014, in Lafayette, he was the son of Thomas Lee Simmons and Jessica Marie Ar
- Chad M. Sink MONTICELLO -- Chad M. Sink, 34, Monticello, passed away on Saturday, April 19, 2014, in Monticello. Funeral Service will be at 6 p.m., Wednesday at the Miller - Roscka Funeral Home of Monticello, with Rev. Chris Dodson of the Monticello Christian Chu
Timothy Lee Gibbons
ROCHESTER -- Timothy Lee Gibbons, 58, Rochester, passed away at 11:47 a.m. Friday April 18, 2014, at his residence. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at Zimmerman Bros. Funeral Home, Rochester. Burial will be at a later date at Richland Center
- More Obituaries Headlines