Jody A. Buell, 44, Logansport, passed away at 12:05 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, in Logansport Memorial Hospital.
Born Nov. 12, 1968, in Elkhart, he was the son of James A. and Ruth Ann Coates Buell. In 1997 he married Kathryn D. Sellers, who preceded him in death Sept. 2, 2002.
Jody was a guard at the Miami County Correctional Facility.
He was an avid Colts and Notre Dame fan. Jody was a member of the Black Rock Project and enjoyed working out.
Surviving Jody are his mother, Ruth Ann Hess of Logansport; son, Katlin Zane Buell of Logansport; daughter, Jordan (Justin) Cook of Peru; companion, Chrissy Robinson of Logansport; brother, Josh Hess of Logansport; two granddaughters, Alectra and Kalliope Cook of Peru; four aunts, Eve DeHaven, Lynn (Jim) Norzinskay, Lavina Samuels and Rhiannon Cynawae, all of Logansport; two uncles, Fred Coates of South Bend and Jim (Frances) Coates of North Carolina; special cousin, Nikki Taylor; best friend Randy Bengal; several other cousins and three nephews.
He was preceded in death by one brother, Jim Buell.
A celebration of life will be held at 7 p.m. Monday in the Gundrum Funeral Home with Wade Moss officiating. Burial will be private in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 3 p.m. until the time of service Monday in the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the family.
You may sign the guest book and send online condolences at gundrumfuneralhome.com
- Mary C. Hopkins Mary C. Hopkins, 75, Lafayette, died at 7:25 a.m. Friday, July 25, 2014, at her residence. Celebration of life services will be 1 p.m. at Kossuth Street Baptist Church in Lafayette. Visitation will be from 11 a.m. until the time of service, with Past
- Virginia H. Ballard Virginia H. Ballard, 91, formerly of Logansport, passed away at 8:30 p.m. Saturday, July 26, 2014, at Community East Hospital of Indianapolis. Arrangements are pending at Gundrum Funeral Home.
- Joe C. Davis Joe C. Davis, 59, Logansport, passed away at 9:10 p.m. Thursday, July 17, 2014, in his residence.Born Dec. 27, 1954, in Logansport, he was the son to the late Joseph Emmett and Florence Jeanette (Sisler) Davis.On Dec. 5, 2003, in Logansport, he marri
- Theresa J. Von Tobel VALPARAISO — Theresa J. Von Tobel, 98, Valparaiso, passed away at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday, July 23, 2014.Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. (EDT) Monday at Frain Mortuary Querry-Ulbricht Chapel, Francesville. Burial will be in Roseland Cemetery, Frances
- Peggy J. (Logan) Squier Peggy J. (Logan) Squier, 62, Logansport, passed away at 9:10 p.m. Thursday, July 24, 2014, in Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne, due to a brain aneurysm.Born Sept. 19, 1951, in Logansport, she was the daughter of Mildred M. (Trinen) and th
- Beverly Jo Perez ROCHESTER — Beverly Jo Perez, 37, Rochester, passed away at 3:25 p.m. Thursday, July 24, 2014.Services will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the Rochester Church of the Nazarene, Rochester. Interment will follow at the Reichter Cemetery, Talma.Visitation will
- Margaret J. Reed DELPHI — Margaret J. Reed, 90, Delphi, died Friday, July 25, 2014, at St. Elizabeth East Hospital.Mrs. Reed was born in Burrows on Oct. 13, 1923, to the late John and Vera Brown Graham. Mrs. Reed worked for 43 years at RBM in Logansport as a spot wel
- No Headline Provided Joseph Patacsil, 86, Logansport, a longtime teacher and coach at Logansport High School, passed away on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, at his residence.He was born in Chicago to Marion and Severino (Ben) Patacsil. He was preceded in death by his parents a
- Blanche B. Howell Blanche B. Howell, 96, Logansport, passed away at 5:25 p.m. Thursday, July 24, 2014, at Woodbridge Health Campus.Born March 29, 1918 in Walton, she was the daughter of the late Charles and Edna (Shaffer) Vore.On Aug. 4, 1934, she married Richard T. H
- Edward L. 'Butch' Clem Edward L. “Butch” Clem, 82, Logansport, passed away Friday, July 25, 2014, in his residence.Born Jan. 19, 1932, in Cass County, he was the son of the late Harold “Dick” and Marie (Snyder) Clem. On Sept. 12, 1986, in Logansport, he married Rose M. Bol
- More Obituaries Headlines