Jody A. Buell, 44, Logansport, passed away at 12:05 p.m. Friday, Feb. 8, 2013, in Logansport Memorial Hospital.
Born Nov. 12, 1968, in Elkhart, he was the son of James A. and Ruth Ann Coates Buell. In 1997 he married Kathryn D. Sellers, who preceded him in death Sept. 2, 2002.
Jody was a guard at the Miami County Correctional Facility.
He was an avid Colts and Notre Dame fan. Jody was a member of the Black Rock Project and enjoyed working out.
Surviving Jody are his mother, Ruth Ann Hess of Logansport; son, Katlin Zane Buell of Logansport; daughter, Jordan (Justin) Cook of Peru; companion, Chrissy Robinson of Logansport; brother, Josh Hess of Logansport; two granddaughters, Alectra and Kalliope Cook of Peru; four aunts, Eve DeHaven, Lynn (Jim) Norzinskay, Lavina Samuels and Rhiannon Cynawae, all of Logansport; two uncles, Fred Coates of South Bend and Jim (Frances) Coates of North Carolina; special cousin, Nikki Taylor; best friend Randy Bengal; several other cousins and three nephews.
He was preceded in death by one brother, Jim Buell.
A celebration of life will be held at 7 p.m. Monday in the Gundrum Funeral Home with Wade Moss officiating. Burial will be private in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Visitation will be held from 3 p.m. until the time of service Monday in the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the family.
You may sign the guest book and send online condolences at gundrumfuneralhome.com
- George L. Voltz George L. Voltz, 83, Logansport, passed away peacefully at 7:45 a.m. Sunday, July 20, 2014, at his residence, in the care of Guardian Angel Hospice, surrounded by his family.Born June 30, 1931, in Harlin County, Ky., he was the son of Leslie S. and R
- Mary Faye (Rumell) Spraker CUTLER — Mary Faye (Rumell) Spraker, 68, Cutler, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Tuesday, July 22, 2014, surrounded by her family, at her residence.She was born Oct. 6, 1945, in Cannelton to the late Charles Gilbert and Hattie Mae (Jackson) Sp
- James Fredrick Weese James Fredrick Weese, 26, Logansport, passed away in a tragic vehicular accident at 3:43 p.m. Monday, July 21, 2014, on East Division Road.James was born Dec. 12, 1987, in Berlin, Wis. He was married to Lindsey Cox Weese, who survives.James was a ful
- Elizabeth Reid Yohe NEWBURGH — Elizabeth Reid Yohe, 83, Newburgh, passed away Wednesday, July 16, 2014, at her home.She was born Jan. 15, 1931, in Norristown, Pa., to the late Raymond C. and Marian J. Reid.Elizabeth was preceded in death by her husband of 57 years, Jame
- William L. 'Bill' Leslie FLORA — William L. “Bill” Leslie, 79, Flora, passed away at 6:30 a.m. Monday, July 21, 2014, at his residence. Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at Baker-Abbott Funeral Home, Flora. Private family interment will be in Rossville Cemetery.
- Linda Sue Skiles DELPHI — Linda Sue Skiles, 76, Delphi, passed away at 1:38 p.m. Sunday, July 20, 2014. A graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 30, at Fair Haven Cemetery near Mulberry.Abbott Funeral Home-Delphi is in charge of arrangements.
- Joseph L. Kaluzny MEDARYVILLE — Joseph L. Kaluzny, 92, Medaryville, formerly of Chicago, passed away at 8:10 a.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, at his home. A funeral mass will be 1 p.m. (EDT) Thursday at St. Henry’s Catholic Church, Medaryville, with Rev. Leroy Kinnaman o
- Anna Lou Davis Anna Lou Davis, 83, Logansport, passed away at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, in Miller’s Merry Manor.Born Aug. 26, 1930 in the parlor of her parents’ home near Pipe Creek Falls, she was the daughter of Roy Nathaniel and Ellen Delarose (Ems) Dil
- Bradley K. Tam IDAVILLE — Bradley K. Tam, 55, of Idaville, passed away at his residence. He was born on Dec. 17, 1958, in Monticello, to the late Robert and Leta (Neier) Tam.Bradley was a 1977 graduate of Twin Lakes High School. He worked for Tyson Foods in Logansp
- Cora Jane Parrott Davis NOBLESVILLE – Cora Jane Parrott Davis, 78, formerly of Cutler, passed away on Friday, July 18, 2014, at Riverside Hospital-Noblesville.Friends may call from 11 a.m. until her funeral at 1 p.m. on Tuesday at Baker-Abbott Funeral Home, Flora with Pasto
- More Obituaries Headlines