BADER: Funeral services for Lorin Ross Bader, 75, Peru, will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver, with full military rites. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
BLACK: Services for Tim J. Black, 58, Royal Center, will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Gundrum Funeral Home. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.
FOX: Services for Irene Fox, 96, Francesville, will be at 11 a.m. (EDT) Tuesday at Frain Mortuary Querry-Ulbricht Chapel, Medaryville. Burial will take place at Independence Cemetery, Medaryville.
GALE: Services for Robert Lee Gale, 65, Kokomo, are 2 p.m. today at Shirley and Stout Funeral Homes & Crematory, Kokomo. Friends are invited to call from noon to time of services at the funeral home.
GORDON: A funeral service for Melinda S. Gordon, 31, Logansport, will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Refuge Worship Center Church. Burial will be in Ever-Rest Memorial Park. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Refuge Worship Center Church and one hour prior to the services Wednesday.
GULLETT: Services for Nancy Marie Gullet, 80, Macy, will be at 6:30 p.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Visitation will be from 4:30 p.m. until the time of services at the funeral home.
MINKS: A funeral service for Paul Edward Minks, 89, Logansport, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Fisher Funeral Chapel. Burial with military rites will follow in Mount Hope Cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel.
REED: Funeral services for Joyce Darlene (Smith) Reed, 69, Kokomo, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, Kokomo. Burial will follow in Albright Cemetery. Friends may visit from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
SKILLEN: A funeral mass for John Daniel Skillen, 85, Spring Hill, Fla., will be at noon Saturday at St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Winamac. Burial will be in Winamac Cemetery, Winamac. Visitation will be from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Frain Mortuary, Winamac.
- Joseph L. Kaluzny MEDARYVILLE — Joseph L. Kaluzny, 92, Medaryville, formerly of Chicago, passed away at 8:10 a.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, at his home. A funeral mass will be 1 p.m. (EDT) Thursday at St. Henry’s Catholic Church, Medaryville, with Rev. Leroy Kinnaman o
- Anna Lou Davis Anna Lou Davis, 83, Logansport, passed away at 10:15 a.m. Saturday, July 19, 2014, in Miller’s Merry Manor.Born Aug. 26, 1930 in the parlor of her parents’ home near Pipe Creek Falls, she was the daughter of Roy Nathaniel and Ellen Delarose (Ems) Dil
- Bradley K. Tam IDAVILLE — Bradley K. Tam, 55, of Idaville, passed away at his residence. He was born on Dec. 17, 1958, in Monticello, to the late Robert and Leta (Neier) Tam.Bradley was a 1977 graduate of Twin Lakes High School. He worked for Tyson Foods in Logansp
- Cora Jane Parrott Davis NOBLESVILLE – Cora Jane Parrott Davis, 78, formerly of Cutler, passed away on Friday, July 18, 2014, at Riverside Hospital-Noblesville.Friends may call from 11 a.m. until her funeral at 1 p.m. on Tuesday at Baker-Abbott Funeral Home, Flora with Pasto
- George L. Voltz George L. Voltz, 83, of Logansport, passed away at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday, July 20, at his residence.Arrangements are pending at Kroeger Funeral Home.
- Millie Prater ROCHESTER – Millie Prater, 69, Rochester, passed away at 2:29 p.m. Thursday July 17, 2014, at her residence.Services will be announced at a later date. Arrangements by Zimmerman Bros. Funeral Home, Rochester. Online condolences may be expressed at ww
- Bonnie Lou Miller PLEASANT HILL, Ohio — Bonnie Lou Miller, 74, Pleasant Hill, Ohio, passed away Wednesday, July 16, 2014, at her home. Bonnie was born in Logansport on Jan. 19, 1940, to Sam and Betty (Nulf) Kitchel. She was a graduate of Cass County High School, retir
- Orrel W. "Mel" Newell TWELVE MILE — Orrel W. “Mel” Newell, 93, Twelve Mile, passed away at 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, July 16, 2014, at Caring Hands of Peru. He was born in Madison, Wis., on July 31, 1920, the son of James H. and Mela Sandburn Newell. Orrel married Donna B. Gei
- Sylvia Lenore Doll FRANCESVILLE — Sylvia Lenore Doll, 87, Francesville, died at 8:15 a.m. Thursday, July 17, 2014, at Parkview Haven Retirement Home, Francesville.Funeral services will be 1 p.m. EDT today at Frain Mortuary Querry-Ulbricht Chapel, Francesville, with the
- W.E. "Cotton" Hinshaw MONTICELLO — W.E. “Cotton” Hinshaw, 81, Monticello, passed away at 7:47 p.m. Thursday, July 17, 2014, at the St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, Indianapolis.Visitation will be noon to 2:30 p.m. Monday at Miller-Roscka Funeral Home, Monticello. A c
- More Obituaries Headlines