BADER: Funeral services for Lorin Ross Bader, 75, Peru, will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver, with full military rites. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
BLACK: Services for Tim J. Black, 58, Royal Center, will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Gundrum Funeral Home. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.
FOX: Services for Irene Fox, 96, Francesville, will be at 11 a.m. (EDT) Tuesday at Frain Mortuary Querry-Ulbricht Chapel, Medaryville. Burial will take place at Independence Cemetery, Medaryville.
GALE: Services for Robert Lee Gale, 65, Kokomo, are 2 p.m. today at Shirley and Stout Funeral Homes & Crematory, Kokomo. Friends are invited to call from noon to time of services at the funeral home.
GORDON: A funeral service for Melinda S. Gordon, 31, Logansport, will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Refuge Worship Center Church. Burial will be in Ever-Rest Memorial Park. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Refuge Worship Center Church and one hour prior to the services Wednesday.
GULLETT: Services for Nancy Marie Gullet, 80, Macy, will be at 6:30 p.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Visitation will be from 4:30 p.m. until the time of services at the funeral home.
MINKS: A funeral service for Paul Edward Minks, 89, Logansport, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Fisher Funeral Chapel. Burial with military rites will follow in Mount Hope Cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel.
REED: Funeral services for Joyce Darlene (Smith) Reed, 69, Kokomo, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, Kokomo. Burial will follow in Albright Cemetery. Friends may visit from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
SKILLEN: A funeral mass for John Daniel Skillen, 85, Spring Hill, Fla., will be at noon Saturday at St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Winamac. Burial will be in Winamac Cemetery, Winamac. Visitation will be from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Frain Mortuary, Winamac.
- Leaetta J. Douglas Leaetta J. Douglas, 78, Royal Center, passed away unexpectedly at 12:50 a.m. Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Logansport Memorial Hospital. Born on June 12, 1935, in Cass County, she was the daughter of the late Emerson and Geneva (Schreckenghaust) Verno
- Lloyd Howard Miller FLORA -- Lloyd Howard Miller, 98, Flora, passed away at 4:25 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at Sterling House, Kokomo. Friends may call from 11 a.m. until his funeral at 1 p.m. Monday at Flora United Methodist Church, with the Rev. Larry DeVos offic
- Kara C. Brown Kara C. Brown, 51, Rochester, was surrounded by her loving family when she passed away Monday, March 3, 2014, at her home. A gathering of friends and family will be from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Good Family Funeral Home, 1200 W. 18th St., Roches
- Brian G. Artrip KOKOMO -- Brian G. Artrip, 42, Kokomo and Lebanon, passed away unexpectedly early Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at his home in Lebanon. He was born May 30, 1971, in Logansport. He was adopted by Larry E. and Shirley A. (Nolte) Artrip. Brian was attend
- Donnabelle Sieber DELPHI -- Donnabelle Sieber, 101, Delphi, passed away on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at St. Elizabeth East, Lafayette. Visitation will be from 9 a.m. until the 10 a.m. Tri Kappa service on Saturday at Davidson Funeral Home, with the funeral service to
- Linda L. Zellers WARSAW -- Linda L. Zellers, 73, Warsaw, passed away at 12:40 p.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, in Kosciusko Community Hospital, Warsaw after a long-term battle with cancer. On May 27, 1940, she was born in Logansport, to John H. and Helen K. (Lowe) Watts
- Karen Sue Kripisch WINAMAC -- Karen Sue Kripisch, 57, Winamac, formerly of Medaryville, passed away at 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at the Rensselaer Care Center, Rensselaer. Funeral services will be 2:30 p.m. (EDT) Friday at Frain Mortuary Querry-Ulbricht Chapel
- Rickey W. 'Nib' Hughes Sr. MICHIGAN CITY -- Rickey W. "Nib" Hughes Sr., 65, Michigan City, passed away on Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at Inpatient Hospice at Saint Anthony Hospital. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at Davidson Funeral Home, 121 N. Union St., Delphi, with
- Norma Rowe ROCHESTER -- Norma Rowe, 73, Rochester, passed away at 3:24 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014, at Life Care Center, Rochester. A celebration of the life of Norma Rowe will be at 2 p.m. Sunday in Good Family Funeral Home, 1200 W. 18th St., Rochester. Friend
- Ronald J. 'Nick' Nickels KOKOMO -- Ronald J. "Nick" Nickels, 70, Kokomo, passed away at 9:30 a.m. Monday, April 14, 2014, at his home. He was born Aug. 20, 1943, in Logansport, the son of Ivan and Louise (Conn) Nickels. On Feb. 4, 1967, he married Judy Tyler, who preceded h
- More Obituaries Headlines