BADER: Funeral services for Lorin Ross Bader, 75, Peru, will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at McClain Funeral Home, Denver, with full military rites. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
BLACK: Services for Tim J. Black, 58, Royal Center, will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Gundrum Funeral Home. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. Monday at the funeral home.
FOX: Services for Irene Fox, 96, Francesville, will be at 11 a.m. (EDT) Tuesday at Frain Mortuary Querry-Ulbricht Chapel, Medaryville. Burial will take place at Independence Cemetery, Medaryville.
GALE: Services for Robert Lee Gale, 65, Kokomo, are 2 p.m. today at Shirley and Stout Funeral Homes & Crematory, Kokomo. Friends are invited to call from noon to time of services at the funeral home.
GORDON: A funeral service for Melinda S. Gordon, 31, Logansport, will be held at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Refuge Worship Center Church. Burial will be in Ever-Rest Memorial Park. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday in the Refuge Worship Center Church and one hour prior to the services Wednesday.
GULLETT: Services for Nancy Marie Gullet, 80, Macy, will be at 6:30 p.m. today at McClain Funeral Home, Denver. Visitation will be from 4:30 p.m. until the time of services at the funeral home.
MINKS: A funeral service for Paul Edward Minks, 89, Logansport, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Fisher Funeral Chapel. Burial with military rites will follow in Mount Hope Cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral chapel.
REED: Funeral services for Joyce Darlene (Smith) Reed, 69, Kokomo, will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Shirley & Stout Funeral Home & Crematory, Kokomo. Burial will follow in Albright Cemetery. Friends may visit from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
SKILLEN: A funeral mass for John Daniel Skillen, 85, Spring Hill, Fla., will be at noon Saturday at St. Peter’s Catholic Church, Winamac. Burial will be in Winamac Cemetery, Winamac. Visitation will be from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Frain Mortuary, Winamac.
- Geneva P. Gilsinger ROYAL CENTER -- Geneva P. Gilsinger, 90, Royal Center, passed away at 4:55 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at St. Elizabeth Central Hospital. Born Dec. 9, 1923, in White County, she was the daughter of the late Ruben and Goldie Mae (Roller) Oswalt. On M
- Lois M. Eis NORTH MANCHESTER -- Lois M. Eis, 83, North Manchester, passed away at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at her residence. There will be a graveside service at 2:30 p.m. Monday at Fairview Cemetery, County Road 300 East, Servia. There will be calling ho
- Loretta 'Jean' Scroggs IDAVILLE -- Loretta "Jean" Scroggs, 89, Idaville, passed away Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at the St. Elizabeth East Hospital, Lafayette. She was born July 26, 1924, in Wolcott, to the late Ira W. and Ruth M. (Pollock) Deardorff. On July 4, 1945, in Wolco
- Elizabeth Davis WINAMAC -- Elizabeth Davis, 98, Winamac, passed away at 11:40 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013, at Hickory Creek At Winamac, Winamac. Funeral services will be at noon (EST) Friday at Frain Mortuary, Winamac, with the Rev. Matt Landry officiating. Burial
- Fredrick C. 'Fritz' Salomon Fredrick C. 'Fritz' Salomon MONTICELLO -- Fredrick C. "Fritz" Salomon, 52, Monticello, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013, at the Chase Center Nursing Home in Logansport. Celebration of Life Service will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the Miller-Ros
- Bernard J. 'Bernie' Valenta Bernard J. 'Bernie' Valenta DELPHI -- Bernard J. "Bernie" Valenta, 78, Delphi, passed away at 1:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, 2013, at his son's home. Funeral mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, at St. Joseph Catholic Church with Father Robert Williams of
- Cornelia A. Corky' Behler Little Cornelia A. 'Corky' Behler Little DELPHI -- Cornelia A. "Corky" Behler Little, 91, Delphi, passed away at 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at the Monticello Healthcare Center. Funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, D
- Courtney B. Justice Courtney B. Justice, 71, Cass County, passed away at 1 a.m. Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, in his residence. Born Dec. 28, 1941, in Logansport, he was the son of John and Martha Been Justice. His parents survive, residing in Cass County. He was married Dec. 3
- Wilma Lee Cochran SALLIS, Miss. -- Wilma Lee Cochran, 50, formerly of Peru, Sallis, Miss., passed away at 8:30 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, at University Medical Center, Jackson, Miss. There will be a Mass of Christian burial at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Charles Catholic Ch
- Rayburn 'Mike' McManus Rayburn "Mike" McManus, 83, Logansport, passed away Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013, in The Arbor at Memorial Hospital. Born March 21, 1930, in Logansport, he was the son of Dennis and Goldie Stewart McManus. He was married in Logansport on June 20, 1959, to Be
- More Obituaries Headlines