- Local Sports
- Winamac record breaker Winamac’s football team not only won its second ever regional title in last Friday’s 28-14 win at Pioneer, the Warriors also had a school record breaking performance. Senior fullback Tyler Katschke broke Tyler Roth’s single-season rushing record duri
- Sports briefs, Nov. 20 Logansport-Marion to be girls-boys DH Logansport and Marion will have a girls-boys basketball doubleheader at Marion’s Bill Green Arena on Jan. 17. The girls game will begin at 6:30 p.m. followed by the boys game at 8:15. The doubleheader will featur
- Penny leads DePaul to win Logansport High School product Jasmine Penny recorded the first double-double of her college career to lead the No. 25-ranked DePaul women’s basketball past visiting Illinois State 80-67 on Monday.
- LINDLEY: Long-ago agreement remains a thorn in NBA's side If you want to mark yourself as a graying old-timer, bring up the American Basketball Association — the professional league that featured large Afros, slam dunk contests, three-point baskets and a red, white and blue basketball.
- Sports briefs, Nov. 18 Logansport High School product Nate Champion led the way as Le Moyne College men’s basketball team recorded an 81-67 win over Mansfield University on Saturday night in a non-conference game.
- Warriors win regional ROYAL CENTER -- The Winamac Warriors' dream season continues. The Warriors faced yet another rock-solid Pioneer team on Friday night in a regional championship showdown. Winamac was up to the challenge and then some, delivering a 28-14 win in front o
- Warriors finish strong for win at Lewis Cass Lewis Cass was in a position to possibly beat Winamac for the first time in eight years in girls basketball Saturday night in Walton. The Kings led by three points early in the fourth quarter, but the Warriors went on a decisive run to end the game.
Winamac beats Pioneer 28-14 to win regional title
With a regional championship on the line, Winamac’s football team took control.
Jennings scores 37 as No. 5 Berries roll against Mavs
Whitney Jennings scored 37 points in leading the Class 4A, No. 5-ranked Logansport Berries to a 74-49 win over McCutcheon at the Berry Bowl Friday in girls basketball action.
The rematch: Pioneer hosts Winamac for regional championship game
Pioneer vs. Winamac. Winamac vs. Pioneer. Tonight's regional showdown has seemed almost inevitable for weeks now. Have the young Panthers improved enough since the start of the season to knock off this dominating Warriors squad? Can the Warriors cont
- More Local Sports Headlines