- Local Sports
- Sports briefs, Nov. 26 Quadruple winner Maddy Karmel led the way as Lewis Cass beat Logansport 103-83 Monday in a girls swimming and diving meet.
- Cass basketball preview WALTON -- After graduating the likes of 6-foot-5 Jordan Miller and 6-4 Ryan Aldridge, a pair who combined to pull down 14 rebounds per game last season, Lewis Cass boys basketball coach Jon Kitchel enters the 2013-14 season likely not to feature anyo
- New era for Berries There's a sense of excitement around town for the start of the Pat Skaggs era in Logansport. The Berries have a young but talented group to usher in the new era. "We're excited and really looking forward to the season," Skaggs said. "We obviously kno
- Jennings scores 41 in Berries' 68-48 win over Kokomo Logansport's 15th North Central Conference win in a row in girls basketball was all about No. 15 -- that is the Berries' No. 15, Whitney Jennings. The Miss Basketball candidate put on a show in front of a big Berry Bowl crowd Saturday night against a
- Logan wrestlers off to good start at Early Bird Logansport's wrestling team is looking to have a bounce-back season. The Berries got off to a good start on Saturday, going 4-0 at their annual Early Bird Tournament. The Berries' B team even had a good showing, going 2-2 against varsity competition.
Semistate heartbreak for Warriors
Winamac’s dream season may now be over, but not without one more exhilarating show in front of a packed house at Roudebush Stadium.
Caston girls shut down Maconaquah, 45-22
After suffering its first loss of the season on Tuesday, Caston (3-1) bounced back with a 23-point victory.
- Semistate ready Winamac's football team is just one win away from its first-ever trip to the state finals. In fact it would be the Warriors' first trip to the state finals in any team sport since 1932 in boys basketball. The Warriors have had individual state champi
- Sports briefs for Friday, Nov. 22 Logan swimmers top Eastern, Pioneer Logansport's girls swimming team recorded 98 points in season-opening wins over Eastern (78) and Pioneer (58) Thursday at the LHS pool. The Berries have two returning state finalists back from a year ago in
- Warriors' weaponry Winamac football has several offensive weapons available Warriors' weaponry By Beau Wicker Pharos-Tribune
- More Local Sports Headlines