- Local Sports
Kings baseball buries Gophers, 17-0
Lewis Cass’ baseball team opened the season with a 17-0 win in five innings at Clinton Prairie.
John Hartley, Hunter Clark and Dakota Hammond combined for a no-hitter for the Class 2A No. 9 Kings. The Cass trio fanned six and walked two.
- Caston softball opens with a win over Knox Tori Rentschler had a strong outing on the mound and Adrienne Frye hit a home run to highlight the Caston softball team's season-opening 5-1 win over Knox Thursday in Fulton. Rentschler, a sophomore who won 13 games a year ago as a freshman, allowed
- Sports briefs, April 11 Briefs Ancilla softball splits at Grand Rapids GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Madyson Price went 2-for-3 with three RBIs in the Ancilla College softball team's 7-6 win at Grand Rapids Community College Wednesday. The Chargers were defeated 8-7 in game two an
Logansport baseball opens with win at Twin Lakes
Logansport’s much anticipated baseball season opener went according to plan for the most part Wednesday at Twin Lakes.
The Berries, who started nine seniors, were in command most of the way in an 11-5 win over the Indians.
- Winamac’s Shorter enjoys standout four-year career Winamac senior Stephanie Shorter capped off her standout basketball career by winning a sectional championship with the Warriors this season. "It was a great season and a great way to go out," she said. The Warriors went 14-7, which included winning
- Jennings, Lyles top Indiana AP all-state team INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Indianapolis Tech's Trey Lyles keeps adding honors to his already strong resume. After sweeping the state championship awards and winning the Mr. Basketball title, Lyles has added another honor to his lengthy list: Top vote-gette
- LINDLEY: Trip to MLB game gets expensive Attending an opening day game at a Major League ballpark is one of life’s little pleasures. Everyone should get to experience it at least once.
- DE LA BASTIDE: Young Elliott is showing he's real deal The NASCAR races over the weekend at Texas Motor Speedway were won by some of the younger drivers in the Nationwide and Sprint Cup series.
- Logansport baseball opens with win at Twin Lakes Logansport's much anticipated baseball season opener went according to plan for the most part Wednesday at Twin Lakes. The Berries, who started nine seniors in the game, were in command most of the way in an 11-5 win over the Indians. The Berries out
- A tough start for Warriors With five starters back from last year's sectional championship team, Winamac's softball team enters the season with big expectations. But the Warriors did not get off to the start they were looking for Tuesday, as they were handed an 18-0 defeat in
- More Local Sports Headlines
- Kings baseball buries Gophers, 17-0