- Local Sports
- Warriors beat Bombers on emotional senior night Warriors beat Bombers on emotional senior night By Rick Conrad For the Pharos-Tribune
- High-scoring Berries burn down the nets at Rochester ROCHESTER -- The high-scoring Logansport Berries were back in action Friday night at Rochester. The Berries once again lit up the scoreboard and this time they did a better job of keeping the opponent from doing so. The Berries had a scorching first
- Sports briefs for Tuesday, March 4 DePaul is No. 25 in women's basketball Fresh off winning its first Big East regular-season championship, the DePaul women's basketball team on Monday moved into the AP Top 25 at No. 25. DePaul beat St. John's 80-65 Saturday to take the title. The Blu
- Sports briefs for Monday, March 3 Former Logansport High School wrestler Brandon Preston had a strong showing in the NCAA D-III Midwest Regional Championship on Saturday.
- Sports briefs for Sunday, March 2 Mid-Indiana Conference girls basketball champion Western beat Norwell 41-31 in the Class 3A northern semistate on Saturday at Warsaw.
End of an era
CROWN POINT — One of the great basketball careers in Logansport history — and state history for that matter — came to an end Saturday at the Class 4A Northern Semistate. Whitney Jennings led a spirited comeback for Logansport after falling in an earl
Berries burn down the nets at Rochester
The high-scoring Logansport Berries were back in action Friday night at Rochester.
The Berries once again lit up the scoreboard frequently and this time they did a better job of keeping the opponent from doing so.
Warriors beat Bombers on senior night
After dropping a close one at Logansport on Thursday night, the Winamac Warriors bounced back at home on senior night with an impressive win against the visiting Rensselaer Bombers, 56-45.
Panthers nearly pull off upset of Cavaliers
Pioneer’s boys basketball team played right with Tri-County most of the way but came up short late in a 38-33 loss on Friday night.
- Berries hold off Warriors It wasn't always pretty but Logansport's boys basketball team got a much-needed win over a red-hot Winamac squad Thursday night at the Berry Bowl. The Berries held off a late Warriors rally for an 83-75 win in their home finale. The Berries (11-7) sn
- More Local Sports Headlines