November 24, 2013

Homeland Security asking for damage reports


---- — The Indiana Department of Homeland Security is still attempting to get as much of the damage reported so that it can determined if there is enough for a disaster declaration.

Damage can be reported by visiting Once there, look under the feature topics section and click on “report damage from severe weather - November 17.”

Visitors will be prompted with a damage assessment questionnaire.

Individuals who had structural damage of any kind or loss of personal property are asked to report it so it can be calculated in the final totals.

If unable to report online, people may contact Cass County EMA office to report the damage by calling 574-722-2484.