• CCC Community “Light in the Night” Party will be 5:30 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, on Eward Street. For more information, call CCC office at 765-395-3361.
• McClure’s Orchard will have pumpkins, pick-your-own apples, pumpkin patch (pick your own available), fall festival, tractor-pulled hay rides, honey from hives on the farm, cider mill (fresh apple cider made on the premises), gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, pony rides, petting zoo and farm animals. Contact the orchard at 5450 N. U.S. 31 by calling 765-985-9000 or by email at email@example.com
• Two Little Girls Pumpkin Patch will have pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch (pick your own available) tractor-pulled hay rides, wagon rides. The patch, 5315 W. 500 North, will be open until Oct. 31. Hours are 2 to 7:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Contact them at 574-225-0956, 219-363-3554, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The town will have trick or treating from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31.
• Kent’s Cucurbits will have a pumpkin patch, corn maze and school tours at 1595 E. Ind. 18 until Thursday, Oct. 31. Hours will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. For more information, call 765-563-3472 or email to email@example.com.
• A Halloween Parade will be at 3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, with registration at 2:15 p.m. Oct. 26. There will also be costume judging. Trick or treating will be 6 to 8 p.m. that night.
• Trick or treating will be 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, at North White High School. There will be a Halloween costume contest.