• There will be a Costume Party at 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 20, at Community Presbyterian Church, 530 Jefferson St. The Wabash Community Band will be in Halloween costumes playing spooky, but fun music. Halloween refreshments will be served following the program and all children will receive a bag of treats to take home. Donations will be accepted. If you have any questions, call Karen at 574-598-2875.
• E.W.C.C. (Eastern Woodland Carvers Club) trick or treating will be 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31 at at EWCC Hall, 101 S. Jefferson St. For more information, contact Gary Freeman at 765-395-3943.
• Doud Orchards will host pumpkin patch-pick in the field. There will also be a fall festival, corn maze, wagon rides, cider mill (fresh apple cider is made on the premises), snacks and refreshment stand. The orchard is located at 8971 N. Ind. 19. For more information, call 765-985-3937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Trick-or-treating will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, at Miller’s Merry Manor. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, call 765-473-4426.
• The fifth annual Ringmasters Revenge, a production of the Circus Hall of Fame, will be held from 7 to 11 p.m. every weekend until Nov. 2. Tickets are $9 for adults and $5 for children under 12. For more information, call 765-437-7783.
• “Streaper’s Nightmare Haunted Adventure” will be 7 to 11 p.m. every weekend until Nov. 2 at Miami Nation of Indians, 71 W. Seventh St. Tickets are $11 each. Not recommended for children under 7. For more information, call 260-341-2150.
• A Fall Party will be 3 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, at the Peru Public Library. There will be games, prizes, candy and food. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For more information, call 765-473-3069.
• “Not So Scary” Halloween at the Miami County Museum from 5 to 8 p.m., Oct. 31. There will be fun for the whole family on all 3 floors of the Museum. For more information call Miami County Museum at 765-473-9183.