• Elks Parade will be 6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29. It will start and finish at City Hall. First place will win $100, second place will win $50 and two third-place winners will win $25. After the parade, members will hand out candy bags.
• Downtown Spooktacular will be 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29. Trick-or-treaters will easily be able to identify a participating merchant. There will also be flyers listing all participating locations to assist trick-or-treaters that afternoon. The annual Elks Halloween Parade will follow immediately after the Spooktacular.
• Trick-or-treat night at Martin’s will 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Children up to 12 years old in costume and accompanied by an adult will receive a candy treat from employees who will be dressed in costume throughout the store.
• The town is having trick or treating from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., visit the local business and the church, if the light is one, there might be some treats.
• There will be a Halloween Costume Contest at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, at the Fulton Town Hall/Liberty Township Fire Department street area. All ages are welcome to compete. Judging will begin with the youngest group through age 3. Each group will be judged for three placings with cash awards. After each group’s judging, Lions’ Treat bags will be handed out and participants will be dismissed for trick or treating.
• The town will have trick or treating from 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31.
• The Fulton County Museum will have a Haunted Woods Walk from 7:30 to 11 p.m. Oct. 18, 19, 25 and 26 at 37 E. 375 North. There will be a free tram ride to the woods. There will be walking involved. There is an admission fee.
• Rochester downtown merchants host Boofest, which is trick-or-treating in the downtown area, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Oct. 31, followed by a costume contest at 5:30 p.m. at Beacon Credit Union, 504 Main St.