• France Park will offer zipline rides from 4 to 7 p.m. and the Sleepy Hallow Haunted Hayride Oct. 18, 19, 25 and 26.
• The Cass County Humane Society is hosting a Pet Walk from 1 to 3 p.m. Oct. 19. Voorhees Studios will be taking professional photos of participants and their pets. The pet will be judged for the best costume, and prizes will be given for first- and second-place winners. The entry fee is $15 and includes a T-shirt. The humane society can be contacted at 574-516-1526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Logansport Art Association is hosting Boo Run Run at 9 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19. Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m., with participants encouraged to dress in costume. Registration is 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., with the race starting at 9 a.m. The race will start and end at the Logansport Art Association, 424 Front St. A Family Fall Festival will be held after the race from 10 a.m. to noon and includes refreshments, games, arts and crafts. For questions or to obtain an entry form, call 574-735-2915.
• The YMCA is having a Haunted House from 6 to 9 p.m. Oct. 25, 26, 30 and 31. Cost is $5, and it is open for children ages 10 and up. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Contact the Y for more information. There is also an event free to the community 5 to 7 p.m. Oct. 25. There will be a bounce house, crafts and custom contest.
• Logansport Martin’s Pumpkin Painting is from 11 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26. The cost is $3 a pumpkin. Customers can pick a small pumpkin in the produce department and decorate it with googly eyes, pom poms, paint, etc. There will be a Martin’s employee available to help with decorating.
• Boo Fest will be 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27, at Riverside Park. Hayrides, Monster Mash costume contest at 1 p.m., riding in the carousel for 50 cents, a bounce house, face painting by the Logansport High School Berryettes and Logansport Police Department will be serving hot dogs and beverages for a nominal fee.