— The Logansport area has no shortage of Halloween activities to choose from this year. From pumpkin patches to hayrides to haunted houses to trick or treating, you might have trouble deciding which events to attend.
• The town’s trick-or-treating hours are 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31.
• Trick-or-treating hours are 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31. Businesses and civic organizations will be passing out treats along Main Street. The Lions Club is sponsoring a Halloween party at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Building, 153 W. Main St.
• The Adams Mill will be decorated as a haunted, scary place. Outside, tractor-drawn hayrides take visitors through the haunted forest and then down to the warm campfire. Warm drinks and other treats are available under the overhang at the front of the Mill. This year’s Haunted Mill will be 6 to 10 p.m. Oct. 19, 25, 26 and 31.
• Wabash and Erie Canal, 3198 N. 700 West, Delphi, is hosting a Harvest Festival from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19.
There will be a Pioneer Village buzzing with craft people and live artisan demonstrations, some selling their wares, including blacksmiths, basket and broom makers, spinners (with live alpacas from Heritage Farms on-site if weather permit), leather crafters, jewelry makers, sewers and crocheters.
• The town will have a Halloween parade through town on Thursday, Oct. 31. Trick-or-Treating Kids will meet at First Farmers bank at 4:30 and 5 p.m. Trick or treating will follow the parade from 6 to 8 p.m.
• The town is having trick or treating from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, and a parade at 5 p.m. Local businesses will pass out candy and books from 6 to 8 p.m. as part of Boo-Fest! at the library.
• Trick or treating will be 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, and Thursday, Oct. 31. Residents are asked to turn on their porch lights if they wish to participate.