7:26 a.m. — Arrest. Samuel Wilson King, 20, Logansport, was arrested on a charge of trespass. Logansport Police Department.
8:25 a.m. — Arrest. Tasha Lee Martin-Allen, 29, Logansport, was arrested on an out-of-county warrant. LPD.
2:36 p.m. — Crash. 600 block of West Market Street. Vehicles driven by Bruce Stevenson, 37, Monticello, and a minor, 17, Logansport, collided. LPD.
2:56 p.m. — Arrest. Arthur Marion Campbell, 49, Knox, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. CCSD.
3:08 p.m. Theft. 900 block of East Main Street. Complainant reported that a lawn chair was stolen from front porch. LPD.
3:23 p.m. — Crash. Cicott and West Market streets. Vehicles driven by Donald Mabb, 49, Kokomo, and Brenda Angot, 45, Logansport, collided. LPD.
3:47 p.m. — Crash. 3500 block of East Market Street. Vehicle driven by Austin Miller, 20, Walton, collided with a vehicle driven by Matthew Pickens, 24, Royal Center. LPD.
4:10 p.m. — Crash. East Market and Marleton streets. Vehicle driven by Christie Mundy, 23, Logansport, struck a vehicle driven by Larry Smith, 65, Logansport. LPD.
4:56 p.m. — Criminal mischief. 2125 S. 125 West, Tyson. Complainant reported vehicle was keyed while it was parked. LPD.
12:37 a.m. — Arrest. Arely Samantha Ramirez-Garcia, 26, Logansport, was arrested on a charge of operating never licensed. LPD.
1:26 a.m. — Arrest. Thomaslee Von Lunsford, 36, Indianapolis, was arrested on a warrant for parole violation. LPD.
2:06 a.m. — Arrest. Rebecca Sue Batalis, 37, Logansport, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and charges of possession of a syringe, possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia. LPD.
2:40 p.m. – Arrest. J.J. Antonio Fredrick Cree, 25, Logansport, wast arrested on a probation violation. CCSD.
11:36 p.m. – Arrest. Bill D. Knight, 57, Logansport, was arrested on a charge of operating while intoxicated-endangerment. CCSD.
2:46 a.m. – Arrest. Marlee Nicole Higgins, 20, Logansport, was arrested on charges of possession of a syringe and possession of schedule four substance. CCSD.
12:18 p.m. – Dispatched for patient having chest pain. 40 E. Industrial Blvd. Logansport Fire Department.
1:06 p.m. — Medical run. 300 Cass Plaza Drive. LFD.
2:57 p.m. – Assist EMS. 846 Wolf Drive. Cass County Fire District/New Waverly Fire Department.
4:46 a.m. — Medical run. 1202 W. Melbourne Ave. LFD.
10:38 a.m. – Assist EMS. 3550 E. Market. LFD.
5:09 p.m. – Assist medics. 810 Bates St. LFD.
5:30 p.m. – Assist EMS. 846 Wolf Drive. CCFD/NWFD.
6:49 p.m. – Assist medics. 3706 E. Market. LFD.
7:54 p.m. – Assist medics. 922 Sherman St. LFD.
2:25 a.m. – Assist EMS. 1408 17th St. LFD.
7:51 a.m. – Assist medics. 1906 Rogers St. CCFD/NWFD.
- Local News
- Logansport man charged with armed robbery After police investigated a call alerting police of an armed robbery, Robert G. Mathew, 26, Logansport, was arrested. Assistant Chief Bryan Hillis with the Logansport Police Department, said LPD Patrol was dispatched to 18th and North streets regard
- Funny name, powerful message: Pioneer to perform "Fruitcakes" this weekend ROYAL CENTER -- The cast members of Pioneer Theater are baking up a recipe of holiday cheer. The upcoming production of "Fruitcakes" will give theater-goers a spoonful of holiday warmth. The play tells the story of the townspeople of McCord's Ferry
- Man arrested on heroin charges in Miami Co. PERU -- State police say they discovered heroin, marijuana and prescription drugs on a 30-year-old Mishawaka man when police stopped his car on U.S. 31 in Miami County. Jesse J. Perkins was arrested Tuesday on felony charges of possession of heroin,
- United Way drops agency for 2014 Calling it a "difficult decision," the president of the United Way of Cass County board confirmed Wednesday the nonprofit will enter 2014 with one less agency. On Dec. 31, the Cass County chapter of Mental Health America will expire as a United Way m
- Local artist wins contest, gets art in book Local artist Melodie Dowell will be showing off her work from 4 to 8 p.m. tonight at the Pear Tree Gallery, 331 E. Market St., Logansport. Born and raised in Logansport, Dowell entered in an online zentangle competition and was told four pieces of he
Man dead after Flora apartment blaze
FLORA -- A man rescued from a burning apartment in Flora early Tuesday morning passed away that evening at an Indianapolis hospital. Mike Cottrell, chief of the Flora Volunteer Fire Department, said the call came in at 12:18 a.m. Tuesday regarding a
Police say bust led to $17,000 worth of synthetic drugs
Information received from a concerned citizen led to five arrests Tuesday. The Logansport/Cass County Drug Task Force followed up on information regarding potential drug activity in the 2000 block of George Street, a police report states. A search wa
- Royal Center fire guts home ROYAL CENTER — Pat Doughty fought back tears as she described the few possessions firefighters had brought out after dousing a blaze at her home. Doughty, who with her husband, Frank, has lived at 210 W. North St. in Royal Center for 23 years, return
- Police blotter: Dec. 5, 2013 Have a tip? Anyone with information on a crime is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS. Information leading to an arrest or conviction could lead to a reward of up to $1,000.
- Governor discusses business during Winamac visit WINAMAC -- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence left Pulaski residents Tuesday with a challenge to maintain the momentum of the state's business environment by taking its message to others across the country. The serving floor of The Fox's Den in Winamac was pack
- More Local News Headlines