7:26 a.m. — Arrest. Samuel Wilson King, 20, Logansport, was arrested on a charge of trespass. Logansport Police Department.
8:25 a.m. — Arrest. Tasha Lee Martin-Allen, 29, Logansport, was arrested on an out-of-county warrant. LPD.
2:36 p.m. — Crash. 600 block of West Market Street. Vehicles driven by Bruce Stevenson, 37, Monticello, and a minor, 17, Logansport, collided. LPD.
2:56 p.m. — Arrest. Arthur Marion Campbell, 49, Knox, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. CCSD.
3:08 p.m. Theft. 900 block of East Main Street. Complainant reported that a lawn chair was stolen from front porch. LPD.
3:23 p.m. — Crash. Cicott and West Market streets. Vehicles driven by Donald Mabb, 49, Kokomo, and Brenda Angot, 45, Logansport, collided. LPD.
3:47 p.m. — Crash. 3500 block of East Market Street. Vehicle driven by Austin Miller, 20, Walton, collided with a vehicle driven by Matthew Pickens, 24, Royal Center. LPD.
4:10 p.m. — Crash. East Market and Marleton streets. Vehicle driven by Christie Mundy, 23, Logansport, struck a vehicle driven by Larry Smith, 65, Logansport. LPD.
4:56 p.m. — Criminal mischief. 2125 S. 125 West, Tyson. Complainant reported vehicle was keyed while it was parked. LPD.
12:37 a.m. — Arrest. Arely Samantha Ramirez-Garcia, 26, Logansport, was arrested on a charge of operating never licensed. LPD.
1:26 a.m. — Arrest. Thomaslee Von Lunsford, 36, Indianapolis, was arrested on a warrant for parole violation. LPD.
2:06 a.m. — Arrest. Rebecca Sue Batalis, 37, Logansport, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and charges of possession of a syringe, possession of methamphetamine and possession of paraphernalia. LPD.
2:40 p.m. – Arrest. J.J. Antonio Fredrick Cree, 25, Logansport, wast arrested on a probation violation. CCSD.
11:36 p.m. – Arrest. Bill D. Knight, 57, Logansport, was arrested on a charge of operating while intoxicated-endangerment. CCSD.
2:46 a.m. – Arrest. Marlee Nicole Higgins, 20, Logansport, was arrested on charges of possession of a syringe and possession of schedule four substance. CCSD.
12:18 p.m. – Dispatched for patient having chest pain. 40 E. Industrial Blvd. Logansport Fire Department.
1:06 p.m. — Medical run. 300 Cass Plaza Drive. LFD.
2:57 p.m. – Assist EMS. 846 Wolf Drive. Cass County Fire District/New Waverly Fire Department.
4:46 a.m. — Medical run. 1202 W. Melbourne Ave. LFD.
10:38 a.m. – Assist EMS. 3550 E. Market. LFD.
5:09 p.m. – Assist medics. 810 Bates St. LFD.
5:30 p.m. – Assist EMS. 846 Wolf Drive. CCFD/NWFD.
6:49 p.m. – Assist medics. 3706 E. Market. LFD.
7:54 p.m. – Assist medics. 922 Sherman St. LFD.
2:25 a.m. – Assist EMS. 1408 17th St. LFD.
7:51 a.m. – Assist medics. 1906 Rogers St. CCFD/NWFD.
- Local News
- Ivy Tech's $83M wish list meets skeptical audience INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Ivy Tech Community College says it needs $83 million more from the state so it can double its enrollment and graduation rates and help the state meet its own goal of increasing the number of Indiana residents with post-high-schoo
- Fire marshal: Change alarm batteries INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana State Fire Marshal's office is urging Hoosiers to change the batteries in their smoke alarms at the same time they change their clocks to Daylight Saving Time. "The annual change from Standard Time to Daylight Saving Time
- Area IV building downtown Delphi housing DELPHI -- An area development agency recently received more than $717,000 in tax credits to build 44 new affordable housing units in and around downtown. Area IV Development Inc. is planning to renovate two downtown buildings into affordable housing
- Endangered pastime? INDIANAPOLIS -- A much-debated ban on same-sex marriage wasn't the only proposed constitutional amendment to get knocked off this November's ballot. Gone, too, is the less contentious proposal to protect Hoosiers' right to hunt and fish. Backers of t
- Surrounding counties prepare for primaries Ballots have filled up in Cass County's neighboring counties for primary elections this May. Races for three major positions in Carroll County will be run by Republicans. Commissioner District 1 is contested by John Brown and Ron Slavens. Slavens was
- Police blotter: March 8, 2014 Have a tip? Anyone with information on a crime is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS. Information leading to an arrest or conviction could lead to a reward of up to $1,000.
- Police blotter: March 7, 2014 Have a tip? Anyone with information on a crime is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS. Information leading to an arrest or conviction could lead to a reward of up to $1,000.
Ivy Tech names Logan campus president
The vice chancellor/dean of Logansport's Ivy Tech Community College campus was named campus president as the college continues to restructure statewide by consolidating administrative functions and regional operations. Kevin Bostic, the new campus pr
- Caston: No pay for time not worked FULTON -- Hourly workers at Caston School Corp who lost pay due to cancellations this winter will not be paid for time not worked. At the previous board meeting, Caston board members were looking at options to pay for lost time to hourly workers aff
- Bill ends automatic license suspensions for many crimes INDIANAPOLIS -- Unpaid parking fines, falling behind on child support, drunken driving: So many offenses trigger a suspended driver's license in Indiana that more than a half-million Hoosiers have lost their driving privileges. In fact, driving on a
- More Local News Headlines