The gas leak could potentially have resulted in an explosion that could have leveled my home, and even damaged other homes in my normally peaceful neighborhood. The reality of that really didn’t hit home until after Brad had left. The more I think of it, the more I remember the news reports of explosions in other cities that have been linked to natural gas leaks.
Fortunately for me, Brad was the right person in the right place at the right time. I now believe there was a reason why my condensate pump was not working. Thanks very much, Brad. Who knows what could have happened if you hadn’t arrived at the right time.
VA scandal another sign change is needed
It looks like the VA scandal is honing in on the government employees as being a large part of the problem. Really? People are a problem? Shame, shame, shame on any public servant who puts “self” before “service.”
From entry level to management, they should all be fired.
Whose money have they been stealing through their fraud? Yours! These criminals work for you!
Turn the hospitals over to private business. Public government is an incompetent public business.
But wait, there’s more. These are VA government employees. What about IRS government employees? NSA? CIA? EPA? Big government is corrupt and wasting your tax money, regardless of the agency. ‘Cause that’s what they do. Vote for those who loudly and proudly promise to bring big government down to their knees to serve the public, like “public servants.”
Family thankful for help in a difficult time
The family of Paul R. Miller would like to thank Dr. Kaul and staff, and the Gentiva Hospice Group, for all their loving care and concern for Paul especially the last four months of his life.