- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast host NEW YORK (AP) — Seth Meyers is no stranger to live television. For years he anchored "Weekend Update" on "Saturday Night Live." Nor is playing host on TV an alien experience. Since February, he has occupied NBC's "Late Night" host chair. So Meyers is
- Emmys: Billy Crystal to pay tribute to Williams LOS ANGELES (AP) — Billy Crystal will pay tribute to Robin Williams, his longtime friend and fellow comedian, at next week's Emmy Awards. Crystal will honor Williams as part of the traditional "in memoriam" segment for industry members who died durin
- SNL alum Chris Kattan gets probation for DUI LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chris Kattan has been sentenced to three years' probation for driving under the influence and crashing his Mercedes into a Department of Transportation vehicle on a Southern California freeway earlier this year. The former "Saturda
- Michael Cera releases album he calls 'honest' NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Cera released an indie folk album last week — quietly, in a way almost as unassuming as the actor himself. "I would record a lot of the songs in the middle of the night just at home. I never thought anyone would ever listen to
- [friday]: Does bacon even need a reason? So there’s this website friends of mine enjoy browsing. It’s like Amazon.com meets geeks. On steroids.It has a whole category for things related to bacon.First off was bacon soap. For those times you really want to smell good for the mosquitos. There
- Robin Williams' wife: He had Parkinson's disease LOS ANGELES (AP) — The wife of Robin Williams says he was in the stages of Parkinson's disease and was sober at the time of his apparent suicide. In a statement Thursday, Susan Schneider said that Williams was struggling with depression, anxiety and
Movie preview: “The Expendables 3”
Plot: Commander Barney augments his team with new blood as this latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.
Movie preview: “The Giver”
Plot: In a seemingly perfect future community, without war, pain, suffering, differences or choice, a young man discovers the sinister secrets that hold his fragile society together after being selected to join the Giver.
Movie preview: “Let’s Be Cops”
Plot: Two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party and become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted “heroes” get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line.
- Author tells story of wild ride of Benny Binion Benny Binion, native of tiny Pilot Grove, Texas, began his career as a crooked horse trader, graduated to bootlegging, took over the policy racket in Dallas, broke into the big time by opening the Horseshoe casino in Las Vegas, launched the World Ser
- More Entertainment Headlines