- 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and lots of laughs NEW YORK (AP) — Don't worry about me. The Sharknado Evacuation map supplied by Syfy network places me, as a resident of Lower Manhattan, smack in the zone most in peril this sharknado season. But I'll be ready. You might as well batten down the hatch
- Naked is the new norm for reality TV NEW YORK (AP) — A male contestant on a new VH1 dating show didn't beckon a woman to walk in front of him out of politeness. He wanted to check her out from behind, and didn't need to use his imagination. The "Dating Naked" series is the latest exampl
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasy SAN DIEGO (AP) — Amid the costumes and fantasy of this weekend's Comic-Con convention, a group of young women drew widespread attention to a very real issue — allegations of sexual harassment at the annual pop-culture festival. Geeks for CONsent, fou
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel NEW YORK (AP) — Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network. The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live on Sunday, bills itself as a "direct connection" between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and he
- [friday]: Behind the scenes at 'Shrek' Sometimes you just gotta have an accent.This week has been a busy one for the children and teens involved in Junior Civic Theater. Almost every night has been some kind of rehearsal. I sat in for part of Tuesday’s tech rehearsal and chatted with a fe
Movie preview: “Hercules”
Plot: Having endured his legendary twelve labors, Hercules, the Greek demigod, has his life as a sword-for-hire tested when the King of Thrace and his daughter seek his aid in defeating a tyrannical warlord.
Movie preview: “Lucy”
Plot: Writer/director Luc Besson helms this action-thriller that tracks a woman who falls prey to sinister underworld forces, but gains superhuman abilities that allow her to strike back at her oppressors.
- Eric Clapton says thank you to JJ Cale with 'The Breeze' NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — For Eric Clapton, the early 1970s were filled with drug addiction, personal difficulties and growing dissatisfaction with music. Singer-songwriter JJ Cale rescued him and gave him a direction, though the man known as the main
- Jamie Kennedy live in Kokomo this weekend Actor and stand-up comedian Jamie Kennedy said he's excited for his first-ever trip to the City of Firsts — a place he has heard only one thing about. He laughed Wednesday night, saying the only thing he's heard about Kokomo is that it's home to a pl
- Review: 'Lucy' won't stretch your brain capacity So let's start with the enticing premise of Luc Besson's "Lucy," starring Scarlett Johansson: Human beings only use 10 percent of their brain capacity. Imagine what it would be like if we could access all of it? Well, wow. It would be sort of like ..
- More Entertainment Headlines