Movie preview: “Walking With Dinosaurs”
Plot: Based on a popular BBC television series, “Walking With Dinosaurs” strides its way to the big screen with this live-action/CG-animated feature film following a courageous young dinosaur on an incredible adventure through the prehistoric world.
- FRIDAY: Hands up or I'll sonic you Burp. Paint things in glitter. Make volcanoes out of mashed potatoes. These are all things that you're not supposed to do when you're an adult. Or so they tell me. (I'm not sure I'm convinced about the mashed potatoes.) But sometimes, adults regress.
Movie preview: “Anchorman: The Legend Continues”
Plot: Popular San Diego television newsman Ron Burgundy pulls up stakes with his team in order to move to New York City and launch the first ever 24-hour news network.
- FRIDAY: Star Wars and the Christmas tree It's official. Epic music is a must for putting up a Christmas tree. Last year, I was visiting my cousins one cold morning when they decided to put up the family Christmas tree. The fake tree had been hibernating all summer in the attic. I don't thin
Movie preview: “The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug”
Plot: Thorin Oakenshield, his mighty band of dwarves, Bilbo Baggins, and wise wizard Gandalf embark on a crusade to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the vicious dragon Smaug.
Movie preview: “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Christmas”
Plot: Madea gets coaxed into helping a friend pay her daughter a surprise visit in the country for Christmas, but the biggest surprise is what they’ll find when they arrive.
- [friday]: Best Bets Catch Pioneer's holiday play this weekend "Fruitcakes" tells the story of the townspeople of McCord's Ferry, through the eyes of a runaway boy, Jamie. The story will also focus on two "little old ladies" who cook for everyone in town and several othe
- [friday]: Entertainment calendar Today The Red Cross will have a blood drive from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Administration Lobby of the Logansport Juvenile Correction, 1118 S. Ind. 25, Logansport. Winamac is having a Christmas Tree Lighting and Holiday Home Tour from 6 to 8 p.m. The
Movie preview: “Out of the Furnace”
A Rust Belt ex-con must choose between escaping a life of poverty and rescuing his brother from a life of crime in this drama from “Crazy Heart” writer/director Scott Cooper.
- [friday] column: Book sales aren't for the weak It's the curse of every writer to be a sucker for book sales. The book calllls to usss, we say, in our impeccable Gollum voices. Even if it's 10 years old and missing the dust jacket. The words inside are what matter, we tell ourselves. Dust jackets
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Movie preview: “Walking With Dinosaurs”