Movie preview: “Into The Storm”
Plot: Storm trackers, thrill-seeking, and everyday townspeople document an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes touching down as they ravage a town during one single, fateful day.
- Top nominee Beyonce to perform at MTV VMAs NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce is set to have a "Flawless" night at the MTV Video Music Awards. The singer will perform at the Aug. 24 show at The Forum in Inglewood, California. She leads in nominations with eight, including video of the year for "Drunk in
Movie preview: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”
Plot: From their home in the storm sewers of Manhattan, four ninja-trained turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello — along with their sensei, Master Splinter — battle evil in the form of Shredder and his evil Foot Clan.
Movie preview: “Step Up: All In”
Plot: All-stars from the previous “Step Up” installments come together in glittering Las Vegas, battling for a victory that could define their dreams and their careers.
- Documentary explores James Cameron's 2012 dive In the documentary of his record-breaking deep-sea dive, "Deepsea Challenge 3D," James Cameron asks, "Am I a filmmaker who does exploration work on the side, or am I an explorer who does filming on the side?" It's a good question. It's now been five
- Prize-winning poet still at work at age 86 NEW YORK (AP) — He is 86 years old, his eyesight is failing and much of his recent work reads like a man saying goodbye. But W.S. Merwin continues to write poems; he cannot help himself. "I wrote the last one about 10 days ago, it doesn't stop, and I
- Seattle artist sues over 'Angry Birds' pet toys SEATTLE (AP) — A Seattle artist who designed a line of plush pet toys called "Angry Birds" is suing the company that sold them, saying it cheated her of millions of dollars when it reached a deal with the Finnish company that makes the insanely popul
- A digital and divisive redesign of 'Ninja Turtles' SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Over the past two years, inside the high-tech sanctuary of Industrial Light and Magic, the man who built a virtual virgin jungle for the last "Indiana Jones" movie and conjured 150-foot-tall aliens for "War of the Worlds" has bee
- Review: 'Journey' has nice ingredients, bland result Take one Oscar-winning British actress. Add an appealing supporting cast. Lather on the picturesque French countryside. Sprinkle liberally with gorgeous food shots, from bubbling, spicy Indian delicacies to perfectly composed French plates of pigeon
- Scrabblers rejoice: 5,000 new words are on the way NEW YORK (AP) — To Scrabble fanatics, big gifts sometimes come in small packages. The word "te" as a variant of "ti," the seventh tone on the musical scale, is a hardworking little gem among 5,000 words added to "The Official Scrabble Players Diction
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Movie preview: “Into The Storm”