- Check out classics on the big screen Mary Max Cinemas Logansport 5 is offering a new film series, “Classics Day at the Movies,” beginning Tuesday, Aug. 26. At 10 a.m. on the fourth Tuesday of every month, the movie theater will show a classic movie from the 1940s through the 1970s. This
- Book series continues 'Frozen' adventures NEW YORK (AP) — The adventures of sisters Anna and Elsa of "Frozen" fame will continue, at least on paper. Random House Children's Books announced Friday that they will launch a new series next year tied to the blockbuster Disney movie. The first two
- Meghan Trainor has hit with body acceptance song NEW YORK (AP) — Not everyone was initially "All About That Bass." Meghan Trainor, the 20-year-old who is having a pop culture moment with the song about body acceptance, said she initially wrote the track and pitched it to other artists, but was turn
- Smokey Bear turns 70, but don't bring candles LOS ANGELES (AP) — Smokey Bear is turning 70 on Saturday — but don't bring any candles to the party, please. As the friendly, huggable bear with the brimmed hat and shovel enters his golden years, he's burning up Twitter. But his message of fire prev
- [friday]: Fun with food at the state fair I had my first fried Snickers bar on Sunday.See, I don’t eat a lot of fried food. Not because I don’t like it. I do. But it takes work.There’s a couple ways me and fried food don’t mix well. Behind Door No. 1, you go to a restaurant and get grease st
Movie preview: “Into The Storm”
Plot: Storm trackers, thrill-seeking, and everyday townspeople document an unprecedented onslaught of tornadoes touching down as they ravage a town during one single, fateful day.
- Top nominee Beyonce to perform at MTV VMAs NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce is set to have a "Flawless" night at the MTV Video Music Awards. The singer will perform at the Aug. 24 show at The Forum in Inglewood, California. She leads in nominations with eight, including video of the year for "Drunk in
Movie preview: “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”
Plot: From their home in the storm sewers of Manhattan, four ninja-trained turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo and Donatello — along with their sensei, Master Splinter — battle evil in the form of Shredder and his evil Foot Clan.
Movie preview: “Step Up: All In”
Plot: All-stars from the previous “Step Up” installments come together in glittering Las Vegas, battling for a victory that could define their dreams and their careers.
- Documentary explores James Cameron's 2012 dive In the documentary of his record-breaking deep-sea dive, "Deepsea Challenge 3D," James Cameron asks, "Am I a filmmaker who does exploration work on the side, or am I an explorer who does filming on the side?" It's a good question. It's now been five
- More Entertainment Headlines