Movie preview: “Sabotage”
Plot: An elite DEA task force successfully executes a high-stakes raid on a cartel safe house. Just as they think their work is done, one-by-one, the team members mysteriously start to be eliminated.
Movie preview: “Divergent”
Plot: In a world where the population is divided into distinct factions based on human virtues, Tris Prior is classified as Divergent.
Movie preview: “Muppets Most Wanted”
Plot: The Muppets go on a global tour, selling out grand theaters in some of Europe’s most exciting destinations, including Berlin, Madrid and London.
- [friday]: Not a fizz whiz Who invented pop, anyway? I'd like to be the person that woke up one morning and said, "Hey! I think I'll shoot my fruit punch full of gas today and see what it tastes like!" It must be interesting inside that head.* My Little Friend visited me last
- [friday]: A cure for cabin fever Biking weather in March is like the town of Star City… blink and you’ll miss it. When the weather warmed up a little last weekend, I acted like I’d succumbed to a bad case of cabin fever. I was breaking out in outdoors equipment all over the place. M
Movie preview: “Need For Speed”
Plot: Framed for a crime he didn’t commit, muscle car mechanic and street racer Tobey gets out of prison determined to settle the score with the man responsible for his false conviction while partaking in a cross-country drag race in this video game adaption.
Movie preview: “Veronica Mars”
Plot: Years after walking away from her past as a teenage private eye, Veronica Mars gets pulled back to her hometown — just in time for her high school reunion — in order to help her old flame, Logan Echolls, who’s embroiled in a murder mystery.
Movie preview: “Tyler Perry’s Single Mom’s Club”
Plot: Brought together by an incident at their children’s school, a group of single mothers from different walks of life bond and create a support group that helps them find comedy in the obstacles of life.
- [friday]: When a smartphone is smarter than you In a perfect world, we wouldn't have to worry about saving up our daylight like a paltry pile of pennies. This isn't a perfect world. When I pulled my sad little stash of daylight from my savings jar last fall, I got an extra two hours of sleep ... b
Movie preview: “300: Rise of An Empire”
Plot: Greek general Themistokles assembles his troops to fend off an invading Persian army led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and the vindictive Persian navy commander Artemisia in this sequel to “300” based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller.
- More Entertainment Headlines
- Movie preview: “Sabotage”