- Community happenings
- Community happenings: Floodwaters wash out roadway Floodwaters wash out county road TWELVE MILE — 900 East between Ind. 16 and 800 North will be closed until further notice, according to the Cass County Highway Department. Floodwaters on Friday washed out the roadway.
- Community happenings: Lions Club hosting tenderloin fry Lions Club hosting tenderloin fry WALTON -- The Walton Lions Club is hosting a Tenderloin Fry from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday on Depot Street. Tickets are available at the Walton Public Library, at the door or by calling Steve at 574-626-2234. The menu wil
- Community happenings: Pancake day, doodling class Doodling class starting at LAA Melodie Dowell is teaching a doodling class at the Logansport Art Association. The first class is from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Friday. The dates for the next classes are the third Friday of the month for the rest of the year. Co
- Community happenings: Exchange student presentation, LHS nominations, FFA past officers LHS seeking distinguished grads Logansport High School is currently taking nominations for the annual Hall of Distinction. This honor is reserved for LHS graduates who have distinguished themselves through outstanding accomplishment on a local, state
- Farm women invited to Extension program The 2014 Session of Annie's Project is a program developed to empower farm women to be better business partners. It is scheduled from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. every Thursday from Feb. 27 through April 3 at the Deer Creek Community Center, 4583 N. Ind. 29, C
- Community happenings: Spaghetti dinner, Big Brothers Big Sisters All Saints host preschool registration All Saints Catholic School, Logansport, will host preschool registration for the 2014-2015 school year. Class for 4- and 5-year-olds are offered three days per week, and a class for 3-year-olds is offered two da
- Community happenings: Date set for Taste of Cass County Date set for Taste of Cass County The date has been set for the ninth annual Taste of Cass County hosted by Logan's Landing. The festival will start at 5 p.m. Aug. 9 in downtown Logansport with live music throughout the evening as well as food and dr
- Promote inclusion, win a Kindle Fire Promote inclusion, win a Kindle Fire Peak Community Services and Logansport Savings Bank are inviting third-grade students in Cass and Pulaski counties to participate in their Disability Awareness Month Poster Contest. The students are asked to creat
- Civic Players looking to fill open roles Five roles are still available in the Logansport Civic Players' upcoming production of "Stage Door." Director Nancy Quigney is looking for two men and three women. One female part requires someone 40 years or older, but the remaining parts are not ag
Civic Players looking to fill open roles for 'Stage Door'
There are still five roles available in the Logansport Civic Players’ upcoming production of “Stage Door.”
- More Community happenings Headlines