- Community happenings
Fulton gearing up for Fun Days this weekend
The Fulton-Liberty Lions Club will sell porkburgers and hot dogs at the Town Hall prior to, during, and after the parade on Saturday as part of Fulton Fun Days.
- Star Party to take place Saturday The Logansport Parks and Recreation Department invites the public to view Saturn, Venus, the Moon and other celestial bodies with the use of telescopes. Local astronomer Forrest Hamilton will provide his expertise from 9:30 to 11 p.m. Saturday at the
- Club celebrates 60th anniversary The Logansport Coin Club recently celebrated its 60th anniversary with a dinner banquet at the American Legion Hall. The club was founded in 1954. Dimes from that year were presented to those in attendance and a 1954 proof set was the top door prize.
- SESC schedules registration day WALTON — Southeastern School Corp. will have registration for the 2014-15 school year from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday. Registration for grades K through three will be at Thompson Elementary, grades four to six will be at Galveston Elementary and g
- Dog training scheduled for August Area BriefK9 Obedience class offeredA Cause for Pause/Logansport Kennel Club dog obedience training is 6:30 p.m. Aug. 5 at Cause for Paws in the Logansport Mall. This is orientation, demonstration and sign-up, for people only. No dogs this night. Com
- Festival and other community happenings Summerfest coming to GalvestonGALVESTON — The southern Cass County town is having its annual Summerfest with townwide garage sales from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.Auxiliary encourages early dues paymentsVFW Women’s Auxiliary is having an early bird dr
- Answering questions about recycling Today I thought I would take just a few minutes to answer what appear to be some of the most frequently asked questions we receive at the Cass County Solid Waste Management District office. Hopefully this will provide you with some valuable informati
- Community happenings: Spaghetti dinner and more Spaghetti dinner planned at lodge William Paca Lodge, 1510 Delaware Road, is having a Spaghetti Dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. July 31. The menu will include spaghetti and meatballs and will cost $8. Carry-outs will be available. For more information, call
- Church tour this weekend Church tour this weekendThe Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints invites the public to come tour its facility from 10 a.m. noon Saturday, at the church, corner of High Street and Yorktown Road, Logansport.This is a public opportunity to visit
- Arts lecture, carving show, Akron music Arts lecture series continues in PeruPERU — Arts Alive! is hosting its second lecture in its series at 2 p.m. Sunday at the Peru art gallery, featuring the lecture “Philosophy of Teaching Art” by Mike Applegate, winner of the Peru Community Teacher o
- More Community happenings Headlines
- Fulton gearing up for Fun Days this weekend