Wolf Park looking for eager teenagers
BATTLE GROUND — Wolf Park is looking for 13- to 17-year-olds interested in learning about resident animals, conservation, research and what happens behind the scenes in a non-profit animal park.
To participate in the program, you must be 13 to 17 years old, available to attend monthly educational meetings, participate in leadership and program planning, volunteer at Wolf Park four to six hours monthly, willing to follow Wolf Park’s rules and procedures, punctual, courteous, dependable, reliable transportation, enthusiastic attitude, ready to learn and have fun, and submit completed application.
For more information, application or questions, visit the website at www.Wolfpark.org, email to email@example.com, or call 765-567-2265. Wolf Park is located at 4004 E. 800 North, Battle Ground.
Junior Civic auditions set for ‘Shrek’
The Junior Civic Theatre is holding auditions for its summer musical “Shrek.” Auditions will be 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, May 11, for kindergarten to fifth grade; 6 to 9 p.m. Sunday, May 11, for sixth grade through current high school seniors; 3:45 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 13, for kindergarten to fifth grade; and 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, May 13, for sixth grade through current high school seniors.
All auditions will be held at McHale Performing Arts Center. Call backs will be 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, May 14. Performance date are July 25, 26 and 27.
Several blood drives set around the area
The American Red Cross is planning several blood drives around the area, including:
• 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, May 22, at Honan Hall, at Monroe and Union streets, Delphi.
• 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, May 19, at the Logansport Red Cross office, 1200 W. Market St., Logansport.
• 2 to 6 p.m. Friday, May 23, at the National Guard Armory, 912 S. Cicott St., Logansport.
• Noon to 6 p.m. Thursday, May 29, at the Logansport Mall, 3900 E. Market St., Logansport.
• 12:30 to 4:30 p.m. Friday, May 16, at Talma Community Building, 6873 N. Ind. 25, Rochester.