MCF issues quarterly staff awards
BUNKER HILL — Miami Correctional Facility honored several correctional leaders with quarterly “Leadership Challenge Awards” recently.
Those recognized were:
• Inspire a Shared Vision (Search for opportunities by seeking innovative ways to change, grow, and improve) — Officer Anthony Conrad. He was hired at MCF as a Correctional Officer in November 2007.
• Enabling Others to Act (Strengthen others by sharing power and discretion) — Officer Barbara Gillian. Ofc. Gillian was hired as a Cook 2 at MCF in July 1999. She promoted to Food Service Supervisor in April 2001 and to a Correctional Officer in October 2001. She left the facility and returned as an officer in June 2006.
• Challenge the Process (Experiment and take risks by constantly generating small wins and learning from mistakes) — Sgt. Mark Hall. Sgt. Hall was hired at MCF in March 2000 as a Correctional Officer. In June 2002 he was promoted to sergeant.
• Encourage the Heart (Recognize contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence) — Billy Sturgill. Sturgill began his career at MCF as a Maintenance Repairman in September 2011.
• Model the Way (Set the example by aligning actions with shared values) — Sgt. Charles Shaffer. Sgt. Shaffer was hired in October 2002 as a correctional officer and was promoted to sergeant in October 2006.
Raderstorf promotedto financial adviser
Wealth Management Solutions LLC has promoted Lisa Raderstorf to Financial Adviser.
Most recently, she served as Registered Assistant at Wealth Management Solutions LLC where she was responsible for support services. Previously, Raderstorf held registered assistant positions with NatCity Investments and PNC Investments.
Wealth Management Solutions LLC customizes wealth management solutions and investment guidance delivered through a team of local financial experts.
Raderstorf offers comprehensive financial planning services through Creative Financial Designs Inc., a registered investment adviser, and investment securities through cfd Investments, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA and SIPC.
IDOC pulls in Special Olympics donations