- Breaking news
- Relics from investigated collection on display SHELBYVILLE (AP) — A central Indiana museum is displaying numerous Native American relics belonging to a man from whom the FBI seized many artifacts this spring. The display at Shelbyville's Grover Museum includes arrowheads, pottery and tools on lo
- Cannon stolen from Fort Wayne's replica fort FORT WAYNE (AP) — An antique cannon has been stolen from the replica of an early 1800s military fort in downtown Fort Wayne. A volunteer at the Historic Old Fort found the cannon was gone on Tuesday and reported the theft to city police. Group membe
Deputies: Girlfriend secretly recorded surgeon's plan to murder ex-wife
Miami County deputies say recordings secretly made by the live-in girlfriend of an orthopedic surgeon revealed details of a plan to murder his ex-wife.
- Passerby frees delivery driver from tipped-over freight The quick response of a passerby led to the rescue of a trapped delivery driver outside of a Logansport store Wednesday afternoon. Cass County Sheriff Randy Pryor said he responded to a call at about 1:20 p.m. today regarding screams for help near th
Death of Elwood woman, 66, deemed 'suspicious'
Authorities say the death of a 66-year-old central Indiana woman is suspicious.
Deputies: Peru man plotted to murder ex-wife
A Peru man was arrested Tuesday on a charge of attempted murder after deputies say he plotted to shoot his ex-wife with a handgun.
Indiana agencies told to ignore gay marriages
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's office is telling state agencies act as if no gay marriages had been performed during three days following a federal court order.
- Arrest made in fatal beating of Richmond teen RICHMOND (AP) — A Richmond youth has been arrested in connection with the fatal beating of a teenager in that city. Richmond Police Capt. James Branum tells the Palladium-Item a 16-year-old was taken into custody after meeting with detectives Tuesday
- I&M proposes 5 solar facilities in 2 states FORT WAYNE (AP) — Indiana Michigan Power plans to seek permission to build five solar generating facilities in the two states it serves. I&M is proposing building the facilities in the Muncie-Marion area in eastern Indiana, the South Bend area in no
- SE Indiana factory expected to add 250 jobs GREENSBURG (AP) — Officials say an auto parts company is planning to add about 250 jobs at a southeastern Indiana factory by the end of next year. City officials in Greensburg say the additional jobs will be added as $28 million is spent on new mach
- More Breaking news Headlines