- Breaking news
- Police: Man stole grain from widowed farmer, goes on shopping spree PERU – A 33-year-old Peru man faces charges of theft and corrupt business influence after state police say he stole more than $63,000 worth of grain from a widowed farmer. State police started an investigation into Brent Graber after his boss, Jodi C
- Crash damages library, results in arrest A one-vehicle crash resulted in an arrest and property damage to the Logansport Public Library around 8:48 p.m. Tuesday night. A vehicle driven by Paul K. Lambert, 45, Logansport, ran off the road and caused damage in the front of the Logansport Publ
- CLEDO names director, splits from county By a unanimous vote, the board of the Logansport economic development organization known as CLEDO named John Hipskind its director on a permanent basis, the board announced today. Hipskind was the organization's interim director since early June. The
- Alcohol suspected in fatal Fulton crash FULTON — A 34-year-old Macy man died of injuries he sustained in a car crash late Monday, according to police, who believe alcohol played a part in the crash. Emergency personnel responded to a crash around 7:45 p.m. Monday near the intersection of F
- Two arrested on drug-dealing charges A search warrant executed on a residence in Akron on Monday resulted in the arrest of two men.
UPDATE: Woman hit by flying debris unharmed
While no injuries have been reported around the Logansport area, one woman was struck by flying debris.
State-by-state look at storm, tornadoes in Midwest
An unusually large and strong late-season storm system ripped through several states across the Midwest on Sunday, spawning tornadoes and tearing through homes and overturning cars along its path.
Storm leaves path of damage
Storm damage is being reported all across the Logansport area after a strong system moved through just after 3:30 p.m.
Longtime Indiana Beach owner dies at 100
Thomas Spackman, who led the Indiana Beach amusement park for decades, has died at the age of 100.
- Crash on U.S. 24 injures two A crash early Friday morning left two cars totaled and sent their drivers to the hospital. At about 5:58 a.m. Friday, a gray Ford Taurus driven by Mark D. Majors, 37, Denver, was westbound on U.S. 24 at Logansport Road, when it collided with a 1992 C
- More Breaking news Headlines