Eight people were arrested Friday on drug-related charges after a search warrant was executed at 706 14th St., according to the Logansport Police Department.
Made just before 4 p.m. with assistance from Logansport SWAT team and special agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration, the arrests were the result of an investigation by the LPD/Cass County Drug Task Force.
Cash, a synthetic or lookalike substance often referred to as “Spice,” large amounts of drug paraphernalia and one semi-automatic handgun were seized as a result of the investigation.
The following people were arrested:
• Delmar Cannon, 39, Logansport, charges of dealing in synthetic or lookalike substance, possession of synthetic or lookalike substance, maintaining a common nuisance, and reckless possession of paraphernalia.
• Jomal M. Cox, 40, Kokomo, charges of possession of marijuana, reckless possession of paraphernalia, and visiting a common nuisance.
• Yuri Neumann, 25, Logansport, charges of possession of a synthetic substance.
• Jason Ennis, 32, Delphi, charges of possession of a synthetic substance and possession of a schedule 3 drug.
• Ty L. Willis, 36, Logansport, charge of possession of a synthetic substance.
• Kayla Marie Lincoln, 18, Logansport, charge of visiting a common nuisance.
• Zachary Neil Ewing, 19, Logansport, charge of visiting a common nuisance.
One juvenile arrest was also made, with the suspect being released to a parent.