- Local News
Area could see higher healthcare premiums
Individual premiums for healthcare under the Patents Protection and Affordable Care Act could go up in counties with poorer health, according to a Ball State University study.The study said counties with poor health, specifically high diabetes incideContinued ...
- Round 2: Deadlines approach to file for November election
- The right track: Logansport boy advocates railroad crossing safety
- Area could see higher healthcare premiums
- Local Sports
Penny to play at D-II Stillman College
After a year of playing junior college basketball, Antonio Penny has decided to go the Division-II route to continue his career.Penny has chosen to play at Stillman College, a historically black college located in Tuscaloosa, Ala. The former LoganspoContinued ...
- Sports briefs, July 31
- Situational football
- Penny to play at D-II Stillman College
- Community happenings
WILLIAMS: America still the dream
Is America really in as bad as shape like many people say it is? I’m 67 and when I look around, I don’t see it.Everything isn’t great but believe it or not, there has never been a time when everything was great, not even in those innocent Fifties weContinued ...
- OUR VIEW:
- WERNER: The mystery of the Indian grave at Dykeman
- WILLIAMS: America still the dream
In this photo taken Friday, July 11, 2014, Bentley Oglesbee isn't sure he wants anything to do with the "Peanut" during Dairy judging at the Cass Co. 4-H Fair in Logansport. (AP Photo/Logansport Pharos-Tribune, Steve Summers)
PHOTO GALLERIES: Sights from the 2014 Cass Co. Fair
Check out the sights from the 2014 Cass County Fair in these nine photo galleries! Sights from the Fair: bit.ly/Wg1ngS Monday Fair events: bit.ly/1yocmlU The sheep and the goats: bit.ly/1oFGORs Fair food and dairy events: bit.ly/1ntS1TG Tractor squar
- PHOTO GALLERY: Area Fourth of July celebrations
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Sights from the 2014 Cass Co. Fair
Review: Boseman drips with charisma as James Brown
There's a delicious moment in "Get On Up," Tate Taylor's new James Brown biopic, when Brown — played by Chadwick Boseman, in a thrillingly magnetic performance — is about to appear on the T.A.M.I. Show, a multi-act concert filmed in 1964. Backstage,Continued ...
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Maggie Gyllenhaal glows as 'The Honorable Woman'
- 'Guardians' blasts Marvel in a different direction
- Review: 'Guardians' is irreverent but not enough
- Review: Boseman drips with charisma as James Brown