- Local News
No relief in sight: FEMA decisions frustrate leaders
KOKOMO -- Pamela Jackson thought she was lucky to escape harm as a tornado bore down on her neighborhood last November. She huddled in a bathroom with her two disabled sons, critically ill husband and six other family members as the twister blew outContinued ...
- Panel to talk public power Wednesday
- Email, Internet knocked out at Miami Co. Courthouse
- No relief in sight: FEMA decisions frustrate leaders
- Local Sports
Miss Basketball Jennings earns top Loganland honor
Whitney Jennings had already made quite a name for herself in basketball circles around town before she even entered high school. There were stories that a little blonde girl was tearing up middle school competition, single-handedly dominating teams.Continued ...
- Logansport baseball splits DH at Penn
- Logan tops Lewis Cass in early season tennis match
- Miss Basketball Jennings earns top Loganland honor
- Community happenings
LYONS: How we devalued the 'R' word
At the risk of angering somebody like MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry, I sometimes used to joke that I only look white. Actually, I'm Irish. Meaning basically that I wasn't raised to think the man in the big house had all the answers, nor deserved all tContinued ...
- HAYDEN: Want better teacher ratings? Ask the kids
- THEIR VIEW: Careful look at tax structure needed
- LYONS: How we devalued the 'R' word
[friday]: You can't explain that
The Easter Bunny reminds me mostly of a certain brand of battery, of a Monty Python movie and of chocolate, in that order. I can explain all of that, I really can. But I ran into trouble trying to explain a simple Easter egg hunt the other day. I worContinued ...
- Movie preview: “Transcendence”
- Movie preview: “Bears”
- Movie preview: “A Haunted House 2”
- Movie preview: “Heaven Is For Real”
- [friday]: You can't explain that