- Local News
Police Blotter: Aug. 20, 2014
Have a tip? Anyone with information on a crime is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS. Information leading to an arrest or conviction could lead to a reward of up to $1,000.Continued ...
- Logansport City Council prepares 2015 budget
- Staples to close by Sept. 20
- Police Blotter: Aug. 20, 2014
- Local Sports
Lewis Cass football looks to field another strong team
Lewis Cass may lack experience entering this season, but not moxie. The Kings return just a handful of starters from last year’s team that finished 5-5, one of the few teams in recent program history that did not win more games than it lost.There wilContinued ...
- Pioneer football looks to build off last season's success
- Sports briefs for Tuesday, Aug. 19
- Lewis Cass football looks to field another strong team
- Community happenings
THEIR VIEW: Mo-ped law long overdue
We’ve all seen them on the streets, and their popularity is only growing. Mo-peds have coasted in a legal grey area for years in Indiana.A lack of registration, testing and licensure allowed those without other means of transport to join other vehiclContinued ...
- KITCHELL: Quality of life and leaders both matter
- RAMPELL: Here comes Entrepreneur Barbie
- THEIR VIEW: Mo-ped law long overdue
In this photo taken Friday, July 11, 2014, Bentley Oglesbee isn't sure he wants anything to do with the "Peanut" during Dairy judging at the Cass Co. 4-H Fair in Logansport. (AP Photo/Logansport Pharos-Tribune, Steve Summers)
PHOTO GALLERIES: Sights from the 2014 Cass Co. Fair
Check out the sights from the 2014 Cass County Fair in these nine photo galleries! Sights from the Fair: bit.ly/Wg1ngS Monday Fair events: bit.ly/1yocmlU The sheep and the goats: bit.ly/1oFGORs Fair food and dairy events: bit.ly/1ntS1TG Tractor squar
- PHOTO GALLERY: Area Fourth of July celebrations
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Sights from the 2014 Cass Co. Fair
SNL alum Chris Kattan gets probation for DUI
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chris Kattan has been sentenced to three years' probation for driving under the influence and crashing his Mercedes into a Department of Transportation vehicle on a Southern California freeway earlier this year. The former "SaturdaContinued ...
- Michael Cera releases album he calls 'honest'
- [friday]: Does bacon even need a reason?
- Robin Williams' wife: He had Parkinson's disease
- Movie preview: “The Expendables 3”
- SNL alum Chris Kattan gets probation for DUI