- Local News
'Under the sea': Delphi children ready for musical
DELPHI — Young actors and actresses will tell the story of a young mermaid dreaming about being human in Disney’s “The Little Mermaid Jr.” this weekend.The Stargazers Children’s Theatre, a program through Delphi’s public library, is presenting the muContinued ...
- Police: Peru man punched officer in the face
- Gay couples' lawyers object to full-court hearing
- 'Under the sea': Delphi children ready for musical
- Local Sports
COLTS: Let's go camping
There's a different kind of buzz surrounding the Indianapolis Colts as they prepare to report for training camp today at Anderson University.Continued ...
- Caston tabs Burrus as girls hoops coach
- DE LA BASTIDE: Brickyard has many contenders
- COLTS: Let's go camping
- Community happenings
SKLAR: Small businesses want minimum wage increase
If Congress actually listened to small business owners, the minimum wage would be going up. Instead, July 24 will mark five years without an increase since the federal minimum wage was set at $7.25 an hour in 2009.Small business livelihoods depend onContinued ...
- KITCHELL: Reaction times change, but motorists don't
- OUR VIEW: Keeping insects under control curbs disease
- SKLAR: Small businesses want minimum wage increase
In this photo taken Friday, July 11, 2014, Bentley Oglesbee isn't sure he wants anything to do with the "Peanut" during Dairy judging at the Cass Co. 4-H Fair in Logansport. (AP Photo/Logansport Pharos-Tribune, Steve Summers)
PHOTO GALLERIES: Sights from the 2014 Cass Co. Fair
Check out the sights from the 2014 Cass County Fair in these nine photo galleries! Sights from the Fair: bit.ly/Wg1ngS Monday Fair events: bit.ly/1yocmlU The sheep and the goats: bit.ly/1oFGORs Fair food and dairy events: bit.ly/1ntS1TG Tractor squar
- PHOTO GALLERY: Area Fourth of July celebrations
- PHOTO GALLERIES: Sights from the 2014 Cass Co. Fair
Review: Allen casts a limp spell in 'Magic'
Woody Allen's late period has been defined by a quality you wouldn't have expected from the man who produced the inspired chaos of "Bananas" or the Fellini-esque carnival of "Stardust Memories": tidiness. For years now, Allen's films have been lightContinued ...
- Working late in life, directors refuse to say cut
- Another author boosted by 'Colbert Bump'
- Vine star Mendes finds breakthrough on pop charts
- Big milestone for Britain's little prince
- Review: Allen casts a limp spell in 'Magic'