- Local News
Police blotter: March 7, 2014
Have a tip? Anyone with information on a crime is encouraged to call Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS. Information leading to an arrest or conviction could lead to a reward of up to $1,000.Continued ...
- Ivy Tech names Logan campus president
- Caston: No pay for time not worked
- Police blotter: March 7, 2014
- Local Sports
Warriors get past host Bombers to advance to final
Whether it was standing at the free throw line, the perimeter or in the paint, Rensselaer Central struggled to hit shots in its sectional semifinal matchup with Winamac Friday night at Joe Burvan Gymnasium.Continued ...
- Caston's season ends with rare home loss
- No. 7 Kings power past Squires into sectional final
- Warriors get past host Bombers to advance to final
- Community happenings
WOLFSIE: No life without the wife
If my column isn’t particularly funny this week, I have no one to blame but my wife. I have always depended on Mary Ellen to in some way annoy, befuddle, confound or mock me, thus leading me to my inevitable outburst: “That’s my next column.” Mary EContinued ...
- PETERS: Termites and better biofuels
- WILLIAMS: Living behind the digital times
- WOLFSIE: No life without the wife
P-T photo | Steve Summers
[friday]: When a smartphone is smarter than you
In a perfect world, we wouldn't have to worry about saving up our daylight like a paltry pile of pennies. This isn't a perfect world. When I pulled my sad little stash of daylight from my savings jar last fall, I got an extra two hours of sleep ... bContinued ...
- Movie preview: “300: Rise of An Empire”
- Movie preview: “Mr. Peabody And Sherman”
- Dream purr-formance: Portraying Felix fulfills wish
- Movie preview: “Non-Stop”
- [friday]: When a smartphone is smarter than you